New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the video, it's a nice introduction to the site and the community. Don't hate me for this but I'm more of a ps3 gamer, so I've only played Halo with friends who are Halofans. I really love the stuff you create and I think I will enjoy trying to create such awesome stuff myself. I guess I'm off to update my profile now. Peace and love ppl

Thanks for posting this video! My profile and introducing myself in the noobs forum was my first priority. I kinda lurked around here prior to joining and then as I was making plans decided I wanted to join. Not only so I can get help, but so I can help others as well as showcase what I'm doing.

thats a great vid, its going to help a lot.
oops i didnt know about the first thread thing... So sorry :(

Wow I kinda feel like an idiot cause I jumped right in by asking a question, so I'm gonna go try to introduce myself on the forums. I did not in anyway mean to be a jerk by searching for answers before anyone knew me.

Great intro thread. if only all the other sites I belonged to had the same type of regulations on posting and retarded questioning then things would go much more smoothly. Time to search...

i watched this vid like 3time...lots of info in the vid ..in time ill have it packed down.......i enjoyed it adam thanx

thanks adam!

you guys have been a huge inspiration and i'm extremely proud to be a memeber whether a noob or not :)! the orientation vid was awesome, i can't bellieve i didnt watch this a year ago when i signed up!

keep inspiring folks around the world!

much love

al

Adam,
Thanks for this orientation. I kinda just jumped in the water without learning how to swim, but now I've updated and introduced. I know what I want to make, I just need to see who is able to assist! Thanks again!

Very informative, thank you.
I spent the last week reading around the forum and the relevant stickys, but came across this video just today, guess I have to read much more :(

I'm bumping this thread for all the noobs who just joined. The forum was inundated with noobs started threads asking questions that are already in the stickies. Before starting any new threads, please watch the video on this thread.

Here are 2 more stickies to get you started.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list

Please DO NOT start a new thread to introduce yourself. If you have a dream project that you plan to do, please describe it in this thread.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11765-Introduce-Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back