New Recruit Orientation Video

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Adam, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Rancid Musk

Rancid Musk

Excellent video. It was one of the deciding factor for me to get involved. Thank you for being informative yet entertaining.

2. electrique

electrique New Member

I particularly loved the kitten video in the related videos at the end.

But seriously, this was really nice and informational. I'm honestly not sure I'll ever do too much with Halo creating, but there is still so much great crafting information on this forum that I hope I fit in.

3. frozenottsel

frozenottsel New Member

Nice video, answered some questions I had that weren't really adressed in any of the sticky's :D

4. Carbon

Carbon New Member

nice noob vid, I have so much reading to do I'll prob stay a noob forever lol. Nothing to ask that hasn't already been answered yet

5. Fred617

Fred617 New Member

Excellent video. It only took me 3 years to find it. LOL

PEPAKURA TURTLE likes this.
  6. Loki617

Loki617 New Member

Awesome video! I found it informative and hella funny. Great job with helping people find a way to fit in easier and to learn the ropes.

7. Fierus

Fierus New Member

Thank you for the information.

8. TWanderer

TWanderer New Member

Great orientation video, Adam. Thanks! Lots of good info on how to get started here on the forum. Now I'm off to find a profile picture and read, read, read!

9. robospartan

robospartan New Member

very informative thank you great video
    now eager to get started even more

10. Axios8591

Axios8591 New Member

I rarely join a forum but here i am now, and is also thanks to this video. So thank you for your time and the informations.

11. captain

captain New Member

very good post extremely helpful informat, not much different then another forum that I am on for milsim paintball. I think I'm going to really enjoy this website I look forward to communicating with all of you thank you. Captain

12. Reaver775

Reaver775 New Member

dude thank you very much for this

13. Kusak3

Kusak3

Excellent intro video. Time to go back to reading.

14. James Kilo183

James Kilo183 New Member

Thanks for the intro video. Helps to have guidelines set out clearly. Thanks again!

~James

15. BlazedStarbon

BlazedStarbon RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Certainly informative! Glad I came across this.

16. noblesix8829

noblesix8829 New Member

Did a good job on the video I'm glad that CC work because I'm hard of hearing and I hope that there will be no issue for me to understand from any other video in the near furture.

17. Cosplay4UsAll

Cosplay4UsAll New Member

Awesome video. More forums should do this as words are hard. :)

18. Studman

Studman New Member

Thank you for the informative intro video Adam! I read through all these posts and I second the idea of having new members watch this video. Prior to joining, I found this site and thought this was a place to just find armor to build and not the amazing community that it is. I still have a lot to read, but I'm learning more and more as I go through each thread and I hope that I will be able to learn how to make 3D models, as well as be a contributing member in the near future! Cannot wait to start building my own armor!!!

TheUX31EGuy likes this.
  19. zcamfoxrider

zcamfoxrider

awesome and thank you for that, it was vary informative. I cant wait to get started and do it to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. kiki420

kiki420 New Member

Thanks Adam for the Orientation Video. Great video, great information.

21. ColdAdamantium

ColdAdamantium

Great vid Adam, very helpful.
    Glad to be a forum member and stoked to start my first project and post in this awesome community.

22. hacxor

hacxor New Member

Awesome video, that should be a must watch before posting. I'm glad I saw it early on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. smilinbob85

smilinbob85

Great video, thanks

24. KiIISwitch

KiIISwitch New Member

Thank you for the Welcoming Introduction! The video gave me a nice look into what the 405th is about and how to interact within it. Again, thank you for the video!

25. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Great orientation! Thank you!