New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, vid here. Awsome tool to send the message about the forums. Thanks for the effort put into it.
Now, how do I .. Jk

Thanks for the Video :D I watched it before I registered so I did everything in the right order lol. This seems like a really great community, I'm glad I registered. Now it's time to read up, post everywhere and learn, then figure out what to do for my project ^_^

Thank you for creating so informative and welcoming a video. Given the plethora of topics contained within the 405th forums, and my own inexperience in this regard, I was initially overwhelmed prior to registering. However, this video permitted me to approach registration in a structured and purposeful manner. Hitherto, I also questioned my aptitude in designing and creating armour. These concerns were assuaged by the emphasis given to research and commitment within the video.

I am pleased to be a member of the 405th, and eagerly await the opportunity to converse with like minded individuals.

I just got done watching the video. It was very helpful, but blunderbuss me (face palms self), didn't watch it until after I had put a thread up (that wasn't an introduction, or had anything to do with introducing myself. Should I post a thread about introduction of myself, or should I just forget about it and continue?

I very much appreciated the video. Kinda breaks down the rules and the next few steps I have to take. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks for the video, I did need to learn the ropes and understand what some of this website is. I'll try to be a good person on the 405th.

Thanx for the Video Adam. I've been readin on the forums for a few days, finally registered and put up my intoduction and just updated my profile. Now I am on the reading stage. My wife's gonna kill me over all the reading I'm about to do and even more so when I start planning my armor build. I know I got alot of work ahead of me, but after seeing some of the stuff that others have made, it'll be worth it to show up to something like ANIME NORTH next year in a Halo armor set I built with my own 2 hands. You guys inspire me to build something I'll appreciate and hopefully others will too.

As a Noob; The video was concise and on point. It actually cleared up a lot of misconceptions I came with and made me feel a lot more at ease. The video was excellent.

I was just cruising around the stickies and found this vid; and, man, did i do everything in the vid backwards! Great vid and at least now i know. :)

Also how do i get one of those sweet 405th shirts?

I've been lurking on the site for years, but that explained a lot more about the site than anything else I had found. Thank you for posting it.

Useful Video, and not boring. It's sad somethings that have to be spelled out to people (like being nice and not being negative) but I suppose that is the internet. I am definitley less intimidated by the forum now. hahahah!

well updated my profile, made a post introducing myself.
Sooo yeah video actually helped better than I had expected cant wait to get more involve. Hopefully you geezers can help me out because I hope to apply these skills I will learn form this group to a side job. I love building things, love creating something that people can admire and well halo is that thing that catches my attention. I'm going to say it now, thank you to all the veterans of the 405th who have in the past present, and future post threads to assist all in practicing the arts of prop making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back