New to 405th, not new to armor builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures of my tiny AR. I added some custom details to make it my own, and hope to paint it sometime in the near future.

Also have other news. I'm uploading a new tutorial (Im so awkward on camera its funny) on how to Fiberglass. If you saw and liked my Resining tutorial, be sure to check it out. If you havent seen it, take a look. I tried to make it helpful. Link when its done uploading.
My Resining Tutorial:
My Fiberglassing Tutorial:

Here are the promised pictures.
Tutorial2001.jpg

Tutorial2011.jpg

Tutorial2009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten a lot of work done relative to the past few weeks. I resined the the cod pieces and a thigh, plus i built and resined a shoulder pieces. Man those high def pieces are so much more work that medium def. I'll post pictures a little later, but its coming along well. I hope to start sanding my sading ready forearm. (Im doing on piece at a time on only have half the limbs built. D:)

I've gotten a lot of work done relative to the past few weeks. I resined the the cod pieces and a thigh, plus i built and resined a shoulder pieces. Man those high def pieces are so much more work that medium def. I'll post pictures a little later, but its coming along well. I hope to start sanding my sading ready forearm. (Im doing on piece at a time on only have half the limbs built. D:)

Yup! Those High Def pieces really are a lot of work. Everytime I finish one piece and said. "Man I'm glad that's done. The next one LOOK's easier!" Then start the next piece, honestly thinking that it would be easier than the last... "Holy Cr@p... This piece is more complicated than the last!" After several pieces... I started to get use to it.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Wow, you've done some great work on your first suit. Can't wait to see when you get back to working on it.

I'm going top be uploading pictures sometime tonight on my progress.

Im glad you like it though, always nice to get compliments. I like to think each piece i make turns out better then the last.

Edit: Here they are!
resin001-1.jpg

resin002.jpg

resin003.jpg

resin004-1.jpg

resin006.jpg

resin007.jpg

I've been working on my side project lately, kinda discouraged from this, but ill finish it sometime.

I added some Faux-lights, they didn't turn out too bad. I like it, and it will serve its purpose for now.

Chestpiece004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back