New to pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo techStark

Jr Member
[attachment=4207:IMhelm.jpg][attachment=4208:IMChe.jpg]Ok here's what I 've got so far(I hope the pics uploaded)>I'm new to pep and can't...well not that I can't I've got this far.I'm have a little troble with unfolding it is there any tuts out there that will get further in learning in Pepakura.I have most of the armor just didn't post all the pics.Any help with this would be great

ha sweet an Ironman Helm! ive never really payed attention to how it really looks BUT! looks pretty close to me! same with the chest! good job man. alot of ppl on here use it and they can help you out with any questions you got, i have the program but i dont no how to use it... just how to print and re-arrange and rescale =,= lol sorry otherwise id kinda help out....well WELCOME TO THE 405th! *noticed its your first post*

I know this is a halo site,But Pep is used here alot,so I've noticed.hope to get a boost in the right direction on how to bust it down.The program is a little flighty when I breaks it down for ya.But there doesn't seam to be a lot of tuts on it.Well none that are real useful in the how to part of it.Hey......and thanks for the welcome.I'll post more pics late....this is just a teaser of whats to come.

Try posting the .pdo files. There's alot of talented people here who may help you out if they had something to work with.
That is if you plan on sharing your models.
BTW- Nice work. :D

Hey all thanks for the feed back so far.
I'll be more than welcome to share these and the rest of the suit when I'm done

Nice work, It isn't quite accurate, the helmet that is. The jaw for one should be thinner, and the forehead looks a little tall. keep an eye on your reference pics while modeling.

Keep up the good work.

You shouldn't compare that way.

He meant to help you, that's all.

Post the .pdo, I'll see if I can unfold it a bit. (Not really experienced tho.)

I wasn't hurt by any kind of criticism, truth be told I love it helps better my skills.No matter how good I think I am, there is always someone else that can teach me more.

Keep spiting out the pointers and whole thing will be done soon than everyone thinks.Just gonna have to figure out how to bust it done into a pep

I'm liking where this is going! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see your finished product :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back