new york crew(state and city)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao! well I am trying to work to figured were the new york people are at to one help with cons, two get us to the cons, and three....my local peps so i can go with!!!! I am in the twin tiers region

I’m all for a NYCC bash!!! In Brooklyn so being part of the “B.A.B.” is right in my neighborhood. And I should have my family “Fireteam Brooklyn” ready by then.

We got to get people in New York more together because there are many just went silent. we could make all cons not just NYCC or T2C2 awesome!

Excellent......Welcome Dstrackt. Glad to have you. Get posting (no nonsensical stuff please), get building, stay for coffee and some biscuits and we'll get you on the roster in no time. Also if you need any help, plenty of people here to help.

Welcome G TaS.......You still need to post a few more and more time in but we'll all help you get there and on the roster.

Welcome G TaS.......You still need to post a few more and more time in but we'll all help you get there and on the roster.
I dont necessarily care about being a member of the site, i care more so about connecting with other cosplayers and making friends in the NY region.

I can understand that.......but still would like to see you through the membership process if I could. Also the 2 are not exclusive........In order to make connections......you need to converse which in turn means posting....get that up and you will make connections. Local and long distance.

Trying to a push to get New York as a whole together. So if you know of members push them to the forums. lets get this state in line. We have an opportunity and events outside of NYCC and twin tiers. I am going to push for a couple in Rochester and see if we got members that can hit up Syracuse but the higher end of the state. I have zero clue on members or events. I love we got PA members to help but in all honesty we should be able to focus, maintain, make/ hold events, and work on our states cons. I may not be an officer but NY crew we got to step up if we can. I understand life's issues and adulting, but even a day is better then nothing We don't need a booth to start just go advertise and show the 405th is strong. I mean that is what seems to make sense to me at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back