News, be safe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverzippo93 said:
Just put orange tape on your barrel when in public, and don't aim at cops.

What does orange tape do? Is it supposed to show the gun is inactive? Or does it show that its a toy?
Because I would think any mass murder can walk out with orange tape on their M-16 and shoot down people without anyone knowing it was working 'till the last second.

Last edited by a moderator:
The orange tape or paint is supposed to designate something as a toy or entirely unable to fire bullets. And yes, it would probably be possible for a psychopath to use orange paint to disguise a real firearm, but let us all hope that never happens.

Anyone can put orange tape on a real gun and pretend it's fake so just don't bring any firearm resembling things with you in public unless it's a comic con event or something, make sure that security and whoever works there knows about it too.

Hey you guys know it was the kids fault right? The cop told him not to move and drop the weapon and what did the kid do? He moved with the weapon in hand. It is sad but just remember who's fault it really is.

Cheezgrinder0 said:
Hey you guys know it was the kids fault right? The cop told him not to move and drop the weapon and what did the kid do? He moved with the weapon in hand. It is sad but just remember who's fault it really is.

That really has nothing to do with anything.
All it takes is a rookie cop to be on the beat, and see you walk around the corner with your pistol replica out holding it out playing with a buddy of yours on Halloween, or whatever...and blamo. You're dead.

But it was your fault, cause you were walking around with a prop.

:cautious:

i must say that i never really liked the idea of walking around with an gun in public, fake or real, it just doesnt seem like the smartest thing to do, thats why i started on a ctf flag to hold (hit people with :p)

I suppose stupidity wins over everything. I mean how smart is it to point a real looking gun at a cop with a real gun?
You know what? Im glad that kids dead, someone that stupid shouldnt be alive.

CemreTas said:
If stupidity merits death, That means you should be slowly put through a cheese grater, blended to a pulp, burned, pissed on, then fed to various rodents living in holes made of their own feces.

Hypocrite.

spartan -1 Caboose said:
If stupidity merits death, That means you should be slowly put through a cheese grater, blended to a pulp, burned, pissed on, then fed to various rodents living in holes made of their own feces.

Hypocrite.

So you want me to die, even after im dead?
You want a kid with the intellect enough to not realize pointing a realistic looking gun at a cop is in fact, a BAD IDEA?
Fine say whatever you wish dumbass, but at least im not the one 6 feet under with their toy gun.

CemreTas said:
So you want me to die, even after im dead?
You want a kid with the intellect enough to not realize pointing a realistic looking gun at a cop is in fact, a BAD IDEA?
Fine say whatever you wish dumbass, but at least im not the one 6 feet under with their toy gun.
1.)That would be nice, yes.
2.) It also was a bad idea for your mom to give birth to you, but she didn't get killed for that.
3.)Doesn't mean you shouldn't be

spartan -1 Caboose said:
I suppose stupidity wins over everything. I mean how smart is it to point a real looking gun at a cop with a real gun?
so what gives you the right to decide who lives and who dies? what makes anyones life worth less than someone elses? they made one stupid mistake? they Darwined themselves? it doesn't change who they are, who they were, what they could've been. saying that someone stupid should die is one step away from saying all stupid people should die. and if we're killing off all the stupid people, why not the Gypsies, homosexuals, the Polish, and the Jews. And thats exactally what Hitler did.
One mistake might destroy your life someday. how would you feel if someone came over to you as your dying, and said,
"You know what? I'm glad you're dying. You did something stupid. You're not worth saving, even if I could."

Oh yeah, it helps to spell properly so people can understand your rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back