News from the Front - The Official Newsletter for the Southern Regiment

foxleader

I think they're still in pre-production and all of that. I've got a feeling that 343i will want at least some community interaction in how they take this forward.
I know they don't even know their own lore sometimes TTR's where in contact harvest and yet they just called them taser rounds not tactual training rounds like in the books. and in nightfall I don't thing they messed up that bad, expect with the elite he wouldn't just walk in their he'd use active cam and just set it off and made it off world, we all know that unless they where in full combat gear and could see him with it on.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
I know they don't even know their own lore sometimes TTR's where in contact harvest and yet they just called them taser rounds not tactual training rounds like in the books. and in nightfall I don't thing they messed up that bad, expect with the elite he wouldn't just walk in their he'd use active cam and just set it off and made it off world, we all know that unless they where in full combat gear and could see him with it on.
Can we please keep this thread on topic. The newsletter.