Next lvl cosplay. H5G/Infinite Security Spartan 4 WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update: im scrap my gen2 security chest and go with halo 4 defender chest piece(foam) already have it scale and ready to print. Plus the thighs for security are scale well to my thighs and now ready for print as well.

Another update: im scrap my gen2 security chest and go with halo 4 defender chest piece(foam) already have it scale and ready to print. Plus the thighs for security are scale well to my thighs and now ready for print as well.
keep going dont give up i have plans on doing a bunch of visors over the weekend and part of next week yours is in that bunch.

Went and finished both front parts of the boots. Just gotta do the heel and the top part then boots done. Then the power of shoe glue

Attachments

• 20201102_152346.jpg
    20201102_152346.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 159
and now another update
had to put boot and thigh on hold. i may need a 3d printer for just the thigh and boot parts. so until i get a 3d printer (either sale, cyber monday or my bday) its on hold. im continue with the chest piece at the moment (which should be done before or close to the end of this month) i will be showing the chest process so stay tune ^^

and now another update
had to put boot and thigh on hold. i may need a 3d printer for just the thigh and boot parts. so until i get a 3d printer (either sale, cyber monday or my bday) its on hold. im continue with the chest piece at the moment (which should be done before or close to the end of this month) i will be showing the chest process so stay tune ^^
Nice buddy. Can't wait to see the chest part.

thinking about getting this kind of printer so i can do the thighs and boot of security. is this good? bc the second option is ender pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back