Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, i'll be using that Warhammer 40k space marine for a project of mine. thanks a lot!

Also, is there any way to not have that diamond on his forehead? and just, instead, have it nice and flat?

Ghost147 said:
Just to let you know, i'll be using that Warhammer 40k space marine for a project of mine. thanks a lot!

Also, is there any way to not have that diamond on his forehead? and just, instead, have it nice and flat?

Just don't add the diamond in and use some extra cardstock to fill in the hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
LT-GRAVE is there any way you could e-mail me the files for optimus since it just does'nt seem to like me, and Ghost147 and Neoproks I was thinking about editing the diamond on the forehead to make it round and might get that done sometime this week.

Nintendude said:
LT-GRAVE is there any way you could e-mail me the files for optimus since it just does'nt seem to like me, and Ghost147 and Neoproks I was thinking about editing the diamond on the forehead to make it round and might get that done sometime this week.

that would be great! i'll start with a different piece of armor first then.

Also, what is the Space Marine scaled at?

Ghost147 said:
that would be great! i'll start with a different piece of armor first then.

Also, what is the Space Marine scaled at?

Well a Space Marine is around 8 foot tall I belive but my parts are scaled about right for a 6 foot person.

@ LT-GRAVE, thanks for the help

Nin...

i found this thread.... can this help? or maybe you can have coordination them.....

OP paper craft

i wish we could make this wearable...:unsure

i'm still looking for kamen rider.... hehe

Thanks for posting that Le-yo-ra but I like to do the unfolding myself. Still looking for Kamen rider myself still so I have'nt forgotten but I have a feeling you will have to find someone to model the helmet for you and then I could unfold it because even I have had to ask for 3D help to get things done, heck I'm having to pay 300 to get Nightmare from Soul Caliber 2 modelled.

for everyone that wants that kamen rider head, why not do it the way they did with a motorcycle helmet and add some stuff to it?

Kodorei said:
Awesome! A needler! I have to try that one out!

I took a look at it. But I'd do the needles in a different material... say if you cut up plexiglass into long, square strips. PAinted 'em a clear pink color... I think that's the only needler file around. That's really great!

Thanks Fett I only left the Needles on for those who don't do so good with plexiglass, I think I may make another file of it without the needles but it won't have a texture to it. And yes I think it is the only somewhat accurate Needler I wish it could be added to the Pepakura Index Wiki I have a few other weapons that have'nt been done yet that I am working on still.

I though ANYONE could add their files... or do you need permission? Cause I'll petition the mods! and If you could, add those awesome vehicle you're pepping!

You can add but it's in HTML code when you go to edit a section and it won't open that part for me not sure why probably because of my Dial-Up internet thats too slow when I click the Edit it freezes and says it can't load the lines.

Oh screw it I'll make the bubble shield and the invisibilty peps I just gotta get to where I can clear some of my work up before I takle much more I think my heads about to explode anyway and Ghost I should have the modified SM head up over the weekened.

dude, your doing so much for us. work on what you want to, but cut it back a bit. we should see if some others on here can help out. its unfair for everyone to be bombing you with all these requests.

ive been trying to figure out how to make some peps, so ill start helping out when i can. its just that metasequia sucks bals for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back