Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
DylanMarx said:
Are you going to do the BioShock 2 armor?

Still waiting on a friend of mine to get the Delta And Rosie suits for me. But since he is undergoing surgery I don;t think he will finish those for me anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
SWEET! nin i have been trying to find tekka man stuff for a while now with no luck. most pictures look like cr** and i dont have my model anymore... i cant wait to see this

LT-GRAVE said:
SWEET! nin i have been trying to find tekka man stuff for a while now with no luck. most pictures look like cr** and i dont have my model anymore... i cant wait to see this

It will probably be by the end of this week that I will hae the 3d file by and it will take a little longer to unfold the parts.

Why not work on combat armor for the elites, or the machine gun turret, plasma cannon, flame thrower, the gravity hammer.

JT25 said:
Why not work on combat armor for the elites, or the machine gun turret, plasma cannon, flame thrower, the gravity hammer.

There are so many things wrong with this post, I can't even begin to express my annoyance

Read the below links

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4685

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10959

and have a good look around before you start shooting your mouth off

Also, machine gun turret and gravity hammer peps do exist, it just takes time to find them, and in the case of the machine gun turret, it's not really something that should be made with pep

Ok first let me say the elite armor files have been made and I think they are on the 405th Pepakura Hub, the Machine Gun Turret has also been made and it is on my list of files under weapons. The flame thrwoer and the plasma cannon are both pretty much impossible to make in pep because both have a lot of curves otherwise I would do them.

Hey Nintendude, I think I found a good papercraft model for the T-800 so you don't have to worry about that one if you were. :) It's 1/2 scale but I'll just scale it larger when printing.

Nintendude said:
Not yet as the person who was working on it is still working on other characters from the Wii game and he'sgeting the Tekknoman Blade next after he is done with the other he is working on.

Cool. Thanks!

this it?

nova.jpg

I do belive thats the character LT-GRAVE but I have'nt seen any 3d files for that character lately but will take another look across the web to see if I can find anything.

ContractKiller said:
First off I would like to say great work nintendude and I just wanted to know if you have seen anything online of Nova from Marvel comics.

I edited out the second part of your post ContractKiller, just to avoid starting an argument. It probably would be best to PM on stuff like that, or even better, report the post :)

Tango 89er, probably could have been nicer about that. I don't think JT25 was complaining about the lack of those pieces or demanding them or anything, I think it was more of a general request.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. LT-GRAVE's photo is Nova, I've got a couple more too:

screenshot20100217at529.png

screenshot20100217at530.png

No idea about 3D files, though it's funny because I was looking at making the helmet but I need to organize my comics and get more references.

I will get a pack of all the best pictures I have and send you a zip of them if you would like as I have been researching it for quite a while Nintendude.

Oh and by the by point well taken Belakor, those matters are best suited to be handled privately without having huge arguements in other peoples Topics. Thanks for the change.

Well for the good news first, I have found a 3D model of Nova. Now for the possible bad news since it's a MDL file type which was ripped from a game or made for a game theres a possibility that it could be useless but some of the MDLs that I come across are worth using so I will download today check the file and if it's good then onto step 2 of breaking the parts down for pepakura.

EDIT: Scratch that on the MDL file but a new window opened up and I plan to use it http://www.sharecg.com/v/39340/ found a Poser version of the Nova Character if this looks like it will work for you let me know.

wow good work as usual nintendude, ill tell you what though i would love to see the original white power ranger helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back