Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you knew anything about the Ronin Warriors?

[attachment=15057:Ronin1.jpg]

I wanted the armor of inferno

[attachment=15058:inferno1.jpg]

Michalanthropos said:
What's your progress on the tau commander and the section 8 models, btw?

Anymore I am just supplying the 3d model to people and they do the breakdown and unfolding, my unfolding days are done for right now but I might start back later doing unfolds for people.

Last edited by a moderator:
could you make a johnny 5 from short circuit please i would love to have a pep of him may be i could make it radio controlled like in short circuit 2 :)

Nintendude said:
Anymore I am just supplying the 3d model to people and they do the breakdown and unfolding, my unfolding days are done for right now but I might start back later doing unfolds for people.

Send me a section 8 helmet when you have time. I found a great video tutorial and I wanna try to unfold. Michalanthropos@yahoo.gr

chwbcc said:
LOL WTF! That is awesome! Where did you dig him up? That is Frak'n awesome!

Number 5 is alive!!!!

Dug him up off of te Google 3D Warehouse, he's super high poly though. Chwbcc are you a BSG fan?

Michalanthropos said:
Send me a section 8 helmet when you have time. I found a great video tutorial and I wanna try to unfold. Michalanthropos@yahoo.gr

I will try and get the models again as I deleted everything from my computer a while back and get it done. I've been working on getting the Warhammer Emperors Armor done for a while now so thats why I have been so busy. That and working on a Metroid Prime 3 Marine so busy busy LOL. And really nobody to help me with breakin down the models for pep besides myself then it really gets crowded.

Amidst a ton of voices crying out for your help making their dreams a 3D reality, I would just like to say thank you. Your models are awesome, and you are incredibly generous with your time and the fruits of your work. I wish we all had your talent and good will. We love you!

Thanks ArmoredApostle for the nice comment. I'm not doing any unfolds at the moment but I will be doing my best for anyone wanting a 3d model that requests it in my thread and I'll do my best to get the 3d model for them

Yo, Nintendude...

Do you have the .OBJ file for that Gyver helmet? I'd like to do some tweaking... possibly make a Guyver 2 version from it.

Quartermain3000 said:
Yo, Nintendude...

Do you have the .OBJ file for that Gyver helmet? I'd like to do some tweaking... possibly make a Guyver 2 version from it.

cant wait to see a w.i.p of that.

but i like guyver 3 better.

Nintendude said:
You would either have to get it from here if it was put there or ask Tribal for the Guyver file.

Found one, thanks man.

Your avatar rocks, BTW.

Probably should have mentioned I had the Guyver Helmet on the first page at the top but somehow I forgot I had it there.

nintendude I have just seen your Gatling Gun pep.

please could give your permission for someone to edit your gun for war machine as it maybe hard for people in the uk like myself to get the parts need for juice's gun.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back