Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know by the end of the week I will be adding the Rocketeer Helmet and Jetpack, Magneto's Helmet, Dr. Doom's Helmet and Capt. Falcon's Helmet to the list on the 1st page so watch for it Friday unless I have further problems but so far no problems yet.

FALCON PUNCH! Lol sorry sorry I had to do that one. Great file Nintendude. Can't wait for the others.

(HIGH FIVE) If you could make roman legionar helmets or the 300 (spartan )esque helmets that would be outsatanding. they dont have a lot of textures and should be pretty easy to model and would be great beginner projects !

thanks dude

-Dustty

Actually thats is on my list to do for a 300 helmet I just have not gotten around to it and other things have been coming up on me so it will get done and added as well soon, the file I have for it though I think is a HD model that I am pepping form but it still won't take up too many pages course the magneto helmet I have could double as that but it would require after-building-modificaton to make it work I think until I get up the 300 Helmet.

i cant wait to see that 300 should be bad ass i am also looking forward to Rocketeer Helmet and Jetpack your the man nintendude

New Files Uploaded, I have done a MK-IV Helmet HD (original unfold by Slyfo then I re-unfolded it to make it easier to build), Doctor Doom Helmet, and Magneto Helmet, still got a little bit of work to do on the Rocketter Jetpack which is turning into a pain in my arse about now and once I find a good 3D file again for a 300 Helmet it will be done ASAP and added too, so check the first page for the download links.

Nintendude said:
New Files Uploaded, I have done a MK-IV Helmet HD (original unfold by Slyfo then I re-unfolded it to make it easier to build), Doctor Doom Helmet, and Magneto Helmet, still got a little bit of work to do on the Rocketter Jetpack which is turning into a pain in my arse about now and once I find a good 3D file again for a 300 Helmet it will be done ASAP and added too, so check the first page for the download links.

the dr.doom helmet is locked up. like pep wants me to enter a password to open it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:

that MK helmet doesnt look like an MK IV...it looks more like an MK VI. Just an observation...maybe double check?

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thanks a lot! I always wanted to get more into Predator (and alien) armor and other bits. SOOOOO HAPPPPPPYYYYY

Unfortunatly the Magneto and Doom Helmets are not my unfold and I tried breaking the passwords on them so I could make a better unfold of them but no luck and I don't know who the original unfolder is to get the password from them so I can fix it, the files will still open in pepakura viewer though as for designer good luck.

EDIT:: Half Life Crowbar added to first page not that great of a unfold but can still be used for a prop

Thank you very much! I'll probably break it into a few more pieces before I make it, but it looks liek a great unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back