Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
AutoBotRatchet said:
What about the Crusader helmet from the Knights of the Nine expansion for Oblivion?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, PLEASE. Any new Oblivion stuff would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
I think Rundown has the files for Helgast stuff if I am right , and that bottom picture looks like a version of Power Rangers.

yes it looks like power rangers, but it has armour/suit accelarator(e.g. shoulder,etc....), power ranger has omly spandex,lol

by the way i can't find rundown's stuff.... is it ok if you post the link or pm me the link. thank you very much NIN....

unheared said:
nintendude will you be fixing the robcop legs ?

Nintendude plz do you still have your E-11 pep file ?

Yes I am working on tyhe Robocop legs soon once I am able to seperate them a little further and I will also be re-doing the arms and a poly reduction on the chest to make it easier to build. The E-11 Rifle is in the Clonetrooper Collection on the first page.

MechanicalFox said:
Fixing those MW2 Files would be Glorious.

Not trying to nag you or anything.

Ok will try to get some more files done soon, and on the Oblivion stuff I have a lot of files for the helmets and armor I just have to convert the .mdl/.vtx files for something pepakura designer will read and I can get to it. And the only way someone can nag me is if they turn into a horse and start eating oats then you're a nag.

MechanicalFox said:
Fixing those MW2 Files would be Glorious.

Not trying to nag you or anything.

Ok will try to get some more files done soon, and on the Oblivion stuff I have a lot of files for the helmets and armor I just have to convert the .mdl/.vtx files for something pepakura designer will read and I can get to it. And the only way someone can nag me is if they turn into a horse and start eating oats then you're a nag.

Nintendude said:
Yes I am working on tyhe Robocop legs soon once I am able to seperate them a little further and I will also be re-doing the arms and a poly reduction on the chest to make it easier to build. The E-11 Rifle is in the Clonetrooper Collection on the first page.

LOL so it's not the horse that nags you but the Oat Eating Horse, that has to be discriminating in some way... What you got against oats? (hijack over)

Nin you wouldn't have any Excalibur armor? I tried to build Arthur's Dragon Helm and it's o.k. but not very pep friendly and it's still needs some work. Just checking to see if you have found anything like it?

@Chwbcc do you mean the Armor thats on the cover of the Excaliber game for XBOX or just Medieval Armor that looks like King Arthur? And are you kidding if it's from a video game thats out there that can be ripped I can find any armor.

@Giedrius I have the 3D file for the Big Daddy armor but have'nt gotten around to pepping it the file is on one of the page of the Pepakura Request that I linked the file to it there. I also sent Temrinator Files off to The King Cobra because the files were so low poly that all I could make was the helmet file and I have it on the Tamasoft Pep Gallery for downloading.

Nintendude said:

Not trying to start an argument here, I'd just like to clarify that those MW2 models were directly ripped from the game. FPS games use models that are shaped so that viewing them in the first person perspective makes them look longer than they really are, so it's no fault of the modeller. Fixing the model to be accurate would be a waste of time as it still would be fairly inaccurate even if the sides were made symmetrical. Your best bet would be to get a model of the gun(s) from online and modify it that way.

Also, do you think you could divide the Samus file I sent you earlier into separate parts (such as chest, cod, thigh, shin, etc)? It seems you've already got a ton planned out at this point so I'd like to take a crack at unfolding it if you ever find the time to cut it up for me.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Not trying to start an argument here, I'd just like to clarify that those MW2 models were directly ripped from the game. FPS games use models that are shaped so that viewing them in the first person perspective makes them look longer than they really are, so it's no fault of the modeller. Fixing the model to be accurate would be a waste of time as it still would be fairly inaccurate even if the sides were made symmetrical. Your best bet would be to get a model of the gun(s) from online and modify it that way.

Also, do you think you could divide the Samus file I sent you earlier into separate parts (such as chest, cod, thigh, shin, etc)? It seems you've already got a ton planned out at this point so I'd like to take a crack at unfolding it if you ever find the time to cut it up for me.

Sure I'll find out where I put those files you sent me and try to get them broke up into some more pieces. The MW2 Guns are'nt too hard to fix on my end just re-pepping them is where I have fun.

I was thinking of breaking up the samus files, but I can't save them. The only problem is you'll most likely have to modify the lower torso. To fit your body into that space...

Nintendude said:
@Chwbcc do you mean the Armor thats on the cover of the Excaliber game for XBOX or just Medieval Armor that looks like King Arthur? And are you kidding if it's from a video game thats out there that can be ripped I can find any armor.

Oh I'm not going to make it easy for you to find! LOL I'm looking for the one from the movie. I'm even having trouble finding any good reference photos to build it from scratch.

Just getting into this after watching the BFX Halo Armour video the other day, seeing the work that people are producing with these techniques is awesome, awesome enough to consider getting my own printer for the first time in about 5 years and giving it a go. I have been reading through this forum and a few others the last few days and finally found something I could post about.

Was also on the Pepakura websites gallery yesterday to see what other things people may have made plans for, and noticed a Warhammer 40K Terminator helm up there with Nintendudes as the credited creator(says there is almost 340 downloads of it so far if you were wondering), any reason you didn't link this one on your front page here?

With a few people already making regular 40K Powerarmour on this forum, and almost every work in progress thread on these topics having some mention of terminator armour, may be worth linking the terminator helm if there is not some reason it is not already linked, sure the rest of the suit may be completely unworkable if anyone ever tried to build one, but the helm is probably still something that people may be interested in.

Giedrius I think I scaled it to fit a person around 6 foot. I should have the Terminator Helmet up on the first page here by the end of the day.

chwbcc said:
Oh I'm not going to make it easy for you to find! LOL I'm looking for the one from the movie. I'm even having trouble finding any good reference photos to build it from scratch.

If you are needing reference photos I am guessing you are looking for pictures from the latest King Arthur movie if so I have a ton of those.

Just joined because of this great thread, just found out about this form of costume building awhile ago. I wanted to say thanks to Nintendude for all this hard work, it's a great thing to share. :cool And I hate to ask this and in my first post but I'm working on a Rocketeer display Bust, have a Fiberglass helmet (wish I found this thread sooner .:( ) jacket and gloves are on there way. But unless I want to fork over $900+ I can't finish it off, need the Jetpack. :) Any idea if you can or are going to finish the jetpack? Not wanting to rush you or anything like that just wont spend the $$ if I can wait and build it myself with one of you great files. :)

Oh and while I'm asking if it's not a big deal which would and where would I find it, the most accurate IronMan movie helmet. That's my next display after the Rocketeer, there are going in my theater room next my Batman display. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Finhead said:
Just joined because of this great thread, just found out about this form of costume building awhile ago. I wanted to say thanks to Nintendude for all this hard work, it's a great thing to share. :cool And I hate to ask this and in my first post but I'm working on a Rocketeer display Bust, have a Fiberglass helmet (wish I found this thread sooner . :( ) jacket and gloves are on there way. But unless I want to fork over $900+ I can't finish it off, need the Jetpack. :) Any idea if you can or are going to finish the jetpack? Not wanting to rush you or anything like that just wont spend the $$ if I can wait and build it myself with one of you great files. :)

Oh and while I'm asking if it's not a big deal which would and where would I find it, the most accurate IronMan movie helmet. That's my next display after the Rocketeer, there are going in my theater room next my Batman display. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Yes I am working on a Jetpack it's turning out to be a long process and on the Iron Man helmet I think Dungbeetle has the most accurate out there that I know of.

Nintendude said:
Yes I am working on a Jetpack it's turning out to be a long process and on the Iron Man helmet I think Dungbeetle has the most accurate out there that I know of.

Thanks for the quick reply on this. Not wanting to rush on the Jetpack just wanted to hold off building if one is in the works. ;) :cool

Thanks for the info on the Ironman helmet, I'll have to look around and find it. :) Again great work.

Clinton

I went and checkd out the darth vader set, and it is exactly what i need.

my dad wants a darth vader costume, but i couldent find anything other then the helmet.

But, BLADAM! i got what i need.

NOW TO PRINT!!!

and cut, and glue and junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back