Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL going for Darth will be fun, definatly start with the helmet because after that the rest of the parts get harder and with the Helmet I believe it was set up to be 3 Parts so you know.

I created a Tau Shoulder for you Nin. Tell me what you think. I am still having some issues understanding what works best going from 3d to Pepakura, but practice makes perfect.

Let me know what you think. I'm going to keep building the files individually, then when they are all finished I'll put them together and scale them as a full suit.

The file below is the basic Fire Warrior, are you interested in the Stealth Warriors that look like Samurai?

http://www.4shared.com/file/204554512/e8cdb797/Tau_Shoulder_-_Left.html

When it's finished I'll start a thread on the suit.

Not really Chwbcc I'll use the shoulder you provided I just have to have fun breaking up the Tau COmmander and Fire Warrior I found on a site.

EDIT: Guys this picture is of the files that right now I am curently working on the Scorpion and Sub Zero are both HD models from MK vs. DC Universe but everything else take a guess and you'll probably be right.

2dw68f6.jpg

Oh, and to let you know dude, I'm in the middle of working with that samus chest of yours. Someone wanted it... Anyway, I should have it ready in a few days... but beware... it's gonna take a buttload of paper...

oh I already know it'll take up a ton of paper be sure to edit the chest some in a 3d program unless the person has the waist of a pencil.

I really can't do that... but I'm thinking, I seperate each piece, cod, thin waist, and chest into parts. Then print out 1 at a time and change the scale each time. Samus is so hard to do... I think it's just best for someone to forget the pep waist and make one from scratch. AMking some progress... What I'll do is unfold them, nintendude, you can check over my work and change whatever you want. I'll host each file on my own account untill all 4 are done, then once the entire folder is done, I'll delete mine and leave it in the dude's. sond cool?

Boba Fett said:
I really can't do that... but I'm thinking, I seperate each piece, cod, thin waist, and chest into parts. Then print out 1 at a time and change the scale each time. Samus is so hard to do... I think it's just best for someone to forget the pep waist and make one from scratch. AMking some progress... What I'll do is unfold them, nintendude, you can check over my work and change whatever you want. I'll host each file on my own account untill all 4 are done, then once the entire folder is done, I'll delete mine and leave it in the dude's. sond cool?

oh I'm sure whatever you do you'll do right I always try to keep a artistic mind to things LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, look at all these! You sure are productive. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but some models could use some work though.

First, the tau helmet. The tau helmet is supossed to have the eyepiece on it's left side, and it's not supossed to end in a cone, but in a flat surface. And it has one antenna, not two.

Second, the storm bolter. The space between the clip and the gun's front end is a bit too big. It looks more like a combi bolter (two bolters stuck together.with superglue^^). Here's a storm bolter ref.

180px-Standard_Stormbolter.png

I like the double magazine though. My first terminator had one like it. I remember thinking it was some mold problem. Never got round to filing it, thankfully.

The berzerker helmet, the close combat weapons and the rocket launcher are based on really, really old in designs. Nearly ten years back. Ah, the nostalgia. They are ok, but I think the berzerker's helmet is a bit too slim.

The terminator helmet...Well I don't know. I look at it and there's something wrong...

sm_terminator_head_1_large.jpg

GKTHelmetTutorial.jpg

I wish I knew how to design, unfold and all that stuff. Btw, where's the oblivion treeman helmet from? If it's from Elder Scrolls 4 then dammit, I missed it. I'll use it as a basis for my chaplain helmet. Again, thanks for sharing these.

Ref:

Chaplain.jpg

If you are asking if I am doing the 3D models in my other thread of Sub-Zero and Scorpion I am going to do Sub-Zero's mask and other hard parts buyt he really does'nt have gauntlets in MK vs. DC but Scorpion does and I will be doing all of both characters hard parts.

Thats the one for the Commander I am working on unfortunatly he is med poly but that's just how I want it for something thats the size of a Space Marine the 3D file for him is in the 3D Models For People To Unfold that I started. I have a new file for a Fire Warrior still playing with it but it's all the armor and the railgun they carry.

On the predator helmet you said something about the unfold, but when I unfold it, it's a complete mess. Am I missing something or do I have to redo the unfold? Lookin forward to the mortal kombat files.

McCHitman said:
On the predator helmet you said something about the unfold, but when I unfold it, it's a complete mess. Am I missing something or do I have to redo the unfold? Lookin forward to the mortal kombat files.

Edit:neveer mind. It looks fine to me. might need a few pieces joined for an easier build... I'll revise it.

Any files that are on the first page if they don't look good and you want to re-unfold them feel free most are my earlier works which at the time I did'nt know what I was doing and a bit sure has changed since then.

certainly, and I'll upload the revised versions to your 4-shared account. I'll notify you so you can post the revised links and can look them over. Man, that samus chest though... Tis a BEAST! The issue is it will take about 50 sheets of paper once complete. talk about a buttload fo cardstock...

Yep lol that Samus chest is about as a pain as trying to unfold the Samuray Space Marine Chest I would laugh if it turns out the ssame exact amount of pages just out of coincedence.

Boba Fett said:
Edit:neveer mind. It looks fine to me. might need a few pieces joined for an easier build... I'll revise it.

Sorry, my stupidity, I had another predator file and thought it was yours. This other one is a very cool looking bio/mask but the unfold is impossible. Every number overlaps 3 others, its insane. Thanks for yours!

Hey Nintendude, i apoligize if this has been asked before,.. but ever thought about doing the pulse rifle from Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back