Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude said:
Next up on my list to be ripped or modelled Power Rangers stuff. I can't say what I'll be getting or what series but it will be MMPR stuff.

Thanks nintendude for the tmnt model definatly looks like the cgi movie turtle cool either way. going to check out the wing zero for sure allways did have a soft spot for that gundam, any chance of epyon

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be cool... and me thinks it would be aloooooooooot of folds as well.. Shutters at think of paper amount I think the RX7 was 200+ sheets or more.. wing zero might be more... but I cant wait to find out.. once I try to take it apart.

@RadioactiveMicrobe- You might be able to get the BS2 Rosie head from CaptianImpactor as he was able to get the BS2 stuff done but I was not able to.

@Kamenrideruk- Who is epyon?

@JEStudio- The RX models that JUICE did I think were 300+ pages, Wing Zero if you include his wings he will probably come out around 500+. When I can get around to getting the MMPR stuff done you will be first on my list to get the files and help with the files.

Guys right now I am having to re-install everything back onto my PC since I got the XP Security Tool virus and I had to re-install Windows so all my models that were not on 4shared and all my ripping software I have to start over again. So any requests will be very slow for a little while.

epyon is another gundam in the gundam wing series...

Gundam_Epyon_01.jpg

Found a 3d model here alas it costs 45.00

http://www.exchange3d.com//characte.../prod_14197.html?act=viewProd&productId=14197

Also found this gundam

RX-0_Unicorn_Gundam_07.jpg

http://www.exchange3d.com/characters/rx-0-unicorn-gundam-3d-model/prod_15810.html#preview

So you guys know once I have all my software back on my computer I should have the 3D Epyon file done and on here by Tuesday I am hoping.

Wow that is going to be a knightmare unfold lol.... I started to tinker with Wing Zero last night... o_O Tried to work on tmnt as well tried to remove the hand from the head kept deleting faces from the head... lol I tooo ended up formating to help speed up computer. Either way look forward to the other gundam.

Ok here it goes I will be posting the download link to these Gundams here in about 1-2 hours I'll be finishedbeen busy ever since last night and no sleep doing it either but almost done. The Gundams that will be in the zip are Auberon, Deathscythe, Dynames, Epyon, Exia, Tallgeese, Virtue and Zaku II. Once the upload to my 4shared is finished I will edit this post with the download link. The zip file size will be around 26MB.

Modellers are needed to assist me and JEStudio with breaking down the Gundam parts so I can start unfolding all the Gundams. If you wish to help the zip file is above that contains all the Gundams I have been able to retrieve. If you can help it would be gladly appreciated. When you break down a Gundam into parts for unfolding you can either post the zip file with the parts here from file sharing website or you can e-mail me the parts so I can begin unfolding.

Nintendude said:
Could you weld the open edges or is there a modeller out there that would weld the open edges on the files?

You might chech with carpathiavh99. He cleaned up L3X's new Reach Sniper Rifle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mks I sent him a message so I'll be waiting to hear back from him along with a few other people I sent messages to on a new model that I have only problem is it's in a MAX and I can't break it down with my Milkshape until it's in another format but the model is a ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam which once I get the parts broke down for pep it will probably be my top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back