Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slades Helmet And Armor from the Animated Teen Titans show has been added to the top of the 1st page, Unfolded by me and the 3D Modelling was done by Rundown.

Pepakura very beautiful. You have the armor of the sister of battle of warhammer 40k ? I 3d models if needed

If you have the 3D Models Naria I can do the parts for you I have the SOB Shoulders I think but that's it and they are someplace in my ever expanding 4Shared.

Dude those files are great!! I especialy like the SLade helmet/mask :D
I don't know if you take requests, but if you have time do you think you could model a Green goblin helmet? Like the kind from the new spiderman movies. I have been looking for a long time, and I don't think one exists! If you need reference pics let me know and I'll dig some up for you

oh and do you remember the password for the Dr. Doom helmet??

Lizander I think Dungbeetle has a Green Goblin Mask and the Dr. Doom and one of the other files I got from a friend to put in my collection but neither he or I know the password since it was created so long ago.

What do you think of that 3d model? Can you make pepakura of those pieces that interest me? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Carpathia now I can break it down to scale and do it as soon as I know what parts Naria wants off the armor.

I am interested pepakura shoulder (without symbols), gorget, and greaves. The gauntlet is not beautiful. I had written on page 51

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back