Noble Map Pack now with Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
Due for release on 11/30/2010, costing 800 MS Points.
Features 3 new maps, and new Achievements worth 250 GS.

Here's the link with all pictures and info:
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=29224

Anchor 9:
Halo_Reach_NobleDLC_Anchor9_01.jpg

Tempest:
Halo_Reach_NobleDLC_Tempest_01.jpg

Breakpoint:
Halo_Reach_NobleDLC_Breakpoint_01.jpg

EDIT: This was added today (10-25-10):

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I just saw that, I'll probably buy it but I'm worried they might pull an ODST/H3 stunt and release all the maps with an expansion, I'm not too woried about it cause supposedly this is Bungies last Halo game.

But yeah, I'm excited and the new maps look sweet.

I might actually buy this when it comes out. . . I usually wait until they're free (or packaged with another Halo game. . .). I'm very happy to see an Anchor 9 map. I was disappointed I didn't get to go inside after docking with it in campaign.

Breakpoint doesn't impress me too much at the moment (map-wise), but I absolutely love BTB, so I gotta like it. More BTB maps is never a bad thing.

Tempest just reminds me of the beach portion of Silent Cartographer. Anybody else getting some CE vibes from this map?

So two hectic infantry only maps and a huge vehicle map? Nice!

I guess I'm going to have to help my bro get points after all :p.

-Pony

Good find! I'm glad to see new maps coming out and they look very nice too! I was hoping that they might try and do a mission add on or maybe do either an add on or update with some of the previous Halo games' weapons in it. I think they could base a mission add on on either Jun after leaving the team or even 6 before he becomes a part of noble team.

Super excited about this! I hope the achivements remain consistent with the original set, as in, not impossible to acquire. Only two Reach achievements require serious play time, Make It Rain and An Honor Serving. The main reason I played MW2 for the few months preceding Reach's release is because I ran out of Halo 3 achievements to get! I'm crossing my fingers they're not matchmaking related!

Anchor 9 looks like an incredible SWAT map. I can't wait for Breakpoint Invasion. And Forge on Tempest should be sweet.
Looks like the DLC team did a good job keeping up on the variety. :D

man i got the chills watching that , i have been playing halo for ten years and they keep making it better and better, but that armor lock is bull**** and cheesey lol

I would assume that most of the achievements are tied to the maps, like the Mythic maps in Halo 3. I would imagine "Skunked on Breakpoint" and things of that nature. Speaking of Breakpoint, anybody notice that those Spartans were using a rocket hog?

And Anchor 9 has space! I hope is doesn't get ruined like Zealot. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back