Noble Six Helmet WIP/ TRON theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Ramna

Jr Member
From the beginning:

I was working too hard with it and part of the back broke off.

Broken
078.jpg

Fixed
097.jpg

Some shots

085.jpg

087.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Ill post some more up to date pics later. It looks alot different now.

The rear of the helmet was really annoying because it looked so boring. I decided to go after the look of a Ford Mustang I once saw. I threw in a little spoiler too. What can
I say... I like cars. Here is an example.

mrt_hinged_rear_window_louvers.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Thats definately going to help with the ventalation. Also I know Hazop has some big respirators so maybe something like this could help.

This is defiantly different. Original.....if you will. But for some reason I'm drawn to it also. Keep us posted I'd like to see how this turns out.

Today I removed the visor and one of the visor vents broke, so I'll have to fix that. I also received some more automotive inspiration and proceeded to add a hood scoop.
Example:

2392813700048877407S600x600Q85.jpg

img0235of.jpg

Today I removed the visor and one of the visor vents broke, so I'll have to fix that. I also received some more automotive inspiration and proceeded to add a hood scoop.
Example:

2392813700048877407S600x600Q85.jpg

img0235of.jpg

wow aside from it being sixes helm i have to say this is the most original build i have ever seen keep it up i cant wait to see what else you add to this beauty

Looks pretty good.

It would be amazing if you used blue El wire and lined the helmet with that instead of the blue pinstripes.

Looks pretty good.

It would be amazing if you used blue El wire and lined the helmet with that instead of the blue pinstripes.

Thanks!

I was thinking the same! I was looking at the diameter of EL wire and I think it might be to big to put in those slots. I suppose I can make the slots bigger. I will order El Wire anyway and give it a shot.....along with some other electronic lighting items for my suit!

Oh ya.... Love the colors. Yes I know it sounds like a 70's flash back but really, The color choices bring out the all the lines very well.

Hehe, thanks Thorn, I think it's groovy too. I got most of my armor painted minus the tron detailing. I'll post a pic up of what I got. I still need to make boots, underarmour, gloves, and lighting.

Oh my God, that's so beautiful.

Why you gotta make me love you? Two of my favorite things balled into one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back