Noble Six Helmet Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone thanks for the great comments! well the helmet is 100% done now,paint is done, inside has padding finished, so I guess that means its not a WIP anymore haha.

I guess I could call it noble six WIP and keep making the entire suit. I took a pic with just the helmet on and thought to my self, hmmm it needs more! so i made the chest piece

so heres a pic of that too. I might have to just keep on going with this!! haha

IMG_0615.jpg

:D Yey! Keep making armour^_^ Awesome build on that chest piece:) Did you use bondo or clay?

Jico said:
:D Yey! Keep making armour^_^ Awesome build on that chest piece:) Did you use bondo or clay?

thanks, i did a pep model and hardened it with smoothcast 300, ive gotten so tired of itchy fiber glass, then it has some bondo here an there

Last edited by a moderator:
Great method for the helmet! I really like it. Once I get some more experience (ie actually finishing a few projects) I might look into giving this a shot. Can't imagine how you did it with so few reference pictures back then... Anyways, congrats on a really nice job!

Absolutely awsome job! I like that way you used to make it. After i finish my ODST Suit i'll give a shot Noble-6 helmet.

I haven't been on the forums in a long while, so I just got to say that it's still good to see awesome work like this. Well done! :)

thanks everyone for the comments it really keeps me going. so this is called a helmet wip but the helmet is complete but i wanted to just keep going so ive been working my way down, so far the chest is complete and both shoulders an a forarm and the 2nd arm is pep'ed now, so i wanted to share the pics of the work!

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

your build is coming along pretty quick...i havent been able to do much this week with work and all...hopefully i can get quite a bit done this weekend

anyone else notice the lettering engraved near the top right corner of the visor it looks so clean what did u use to engrave?

the lettering on the top of the visor is there from the factory, it just says patent number on dot number haha, wish it wasnt there but o'well.

thanks for the comments, i got the other forarm done and i like how they both turned out and ill be starting the cod in a day or two.

Does anyone have any good reference pictures of the boots?

anyone else notice the lettering engraved near the top right corner of the visor it looks so clean what did u use to engrave?
Actually, I bought a visor yesterday at a military store and it had engraving in the same place, all the engraving is just saying the kind of visor, tinted color of visor and saying to not use it during the night... because they expect us to be using it for motorcycles... crazies... lol

Edit: Darn! I was typing this just when insanetrooper posted his reply! sorry

Nice work. Wouldn't have ever thought of using oil based clay as a slush pour. My question for you is with the mid grade hardness, is the clay getting harder from the heat. We used to heat Romanplastina to texture it but it cut its shelf in half or made it so bad you couldn't reuse it at all. just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back