Noble Six Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your first pep? I have just completed my first helmet pep as well. I've been working on the Carter helmet. Yours looks really clean and has sharp lines. Great job on the pep portion. The bondo work is looking really nice so far as well. What kind of tool are you using to cut the bondo down? Dremel? Sander?
Also where did you get those refference pics on the helmet up close? I'm very interested in getting some of those , but of the Carter helmet.
I have been trying to find this specific helmet file. The "Noble Six Helmet". Could you toss me a link or let me know where to look? Good luck , looking forward to more progress updates.
Thanks
Terrag

Yes its my first pep ^^.
I use my awesome Proxxon dremel, you can see him in the last picture !But sometimes i use Sandpaper !
The ref pics are from google , just zoomed in ,i hope you can use them!
My Helmet is the standart Reach Noble-Six Helmet by Rundown (extrem modded with carboard to get the right details!

Greez Philo

next stepps !

Unbenannt-1-1.jpg

Excellent work on this. I was impressed by your attention to detail as you worked through it. Can't wait to see the painted product!

One thing you may consider doing is dusting the area you are working on with black paint. I mean a really light coat. Then when you sand you can see low spots and address them one by one. This will also help you get your helmet really smooth and let you see your details better. Great job so far. I like where this is going.

Thanks bamabat for this kind words !

my progress :No Time ....
IMG_0675.jpg

I also started the Chest its lgandersons pepfile .. the moste accurate ! ITS REALY AWESOME !

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

I also started the RESIN worke !

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

To create an accurate underarmor i made a selfmolde out of plaster !
IMG_0674.jpg

I rondod the inside and made some corrections from the pep !

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

Yeaahhhh it fits perfectly !!!!!
IMG_0696.jpg

Sorry for the white dress ,its my medic outfit !

A little sice question ! In my oppinion biceps are a little bit to small ...(its not easy to get in ^^) and the underarm also !
What do you think ?

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

To small ? ^^( I am 1,93 cm ....)

IMG_0698.jpg

Ruze789 Thanks for this impressive underarm!!
It looks very nice ! the best I found ! but the biceps is not perfect ...:((to short

Ruze789 Thanks for this impressive underarm!!
It looks very nice ! the best I found ! but the biceps is not perfect ...:((to short

I don't think it's too short. Looks just like the reference pic on your screen.

As for the forearm being too tight: I have the same problem with a Mark VI forearm that otherwise seems to be perfectly scaled. I'll probably resin it and then just sand it a little so it gets wider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back