Noob Central !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reado124

Hi to all at the 405th!!!

My name is Tim, I have been a massive fan of Halo since the very beginning and have recently become a huge fan of the amazing work done by all of you at the 405th, well done.

I'll give you a quik breif of what i have attempted so far,

My nephew decided that he would like a Master Cheif helmet, and us being down here in Australia it is virtualy impossible to buy one, except from ebay etc, so me being me thought how hard could it be to make one:eek

So i have atempted the MkV helmet, so far all has gone pretty well, for the first attempt anyway, wanted to post a couple of pics for you to see, but as yet i cant work out how to post attachments (total Noob:D) to used to working with cars & bikes!!!!

I have the helmet complete apart from mounting in the visor and the nephew is pretty damned happy..

I would like to ask if anyone has a good pep file of Noble 6's helmet ? now i need one for myself :)

Just want to thank you all for what you do, it's bloody brilliant, and if it wasnt for what i have seen people do here i never would've thought it possible..

Cheers again, you all rock!!!

Reado124

Welcome to the 405th! If you can't figure out how to post attachments (never really done it myself) you can always upload them onto photobucket or flicker, then link it to us. Using photobucket, you could actually put the images right in by copying a little url link. Onto Noble 6's helmet. There is the Ever-godly Halo Pepakura pack
created by HeavyGunner. This has most of the files from the Halo series (including Reach). There is also the most beastly *Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files
Created by Ruse789 which has all the latest Reach Peps

A question to you Reado, as I'm a fellow noob... where did you get your visor from? Not that I have looked yet, but I havn't come across one. Though, from what time I've spent in the blue mountains (when I was like 8), I think the stores to WA might be a little different xD

Thanx for your help big4wheeler, I shall give that a try (photobucket i mean) , And as for the visor (swift) i have just got a motorcycle helmet visor (irridium) closest to the gold i could get, a mate of mine who is a window tinter tried to tint in gold for me , but it wouldn't stick properly as tint has to go on flat surface....
Will post a couple of pics as soon as i can

Cheers Reado124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back