NOOB QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot glue. tape will melt off when you resin. there's a sticky in the pep forum that teaches you how to make the perfect fold. btw, do you know a "dave from santa ana"?

jimmyfu said:
hot glue. tape will melt off when you resin. there's a sticky in the pep forum that teaches you how to make the perfect fold. btw, do you know a "dave from santa ana"?

You will have to use hot glue and 110lb cardstock. To make good folds follow this link: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2043
And please dont use capitals... Also check your spelling and grammar, it will help people help you. Also 'always' use the search bar before making this kind of a topic these questions are aslked very frequently and you should be able to find everything on these forums.

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using a glue stick, but im just startin out and I dont think it will work as well. It working ok so far though :)

sssancheznes said:
you can use hot glue, mdoge podge works ok

AoBFrost is right, but don't forget there are many tutorials on this and to find them we have a "Search" button at the top right. Good luck on your armor making!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use one of those box cutters that have the long blade that you snap off to have a fresh edge without changing the blade.
I just started using Elmer's Carpenter's Wood Glue it has a extremely strong bond on paper, stronger than the paper in fact. I got it from Wal-Mart in the paint area and it's mostly a blue bottle that is orange at the top.
Yes please make sure that your caps lock is off. Most of the time all caps mean that your yelling.
Good luck and welcome to the 405th.
please learn how to take advantage of the search tool (top right of every page :D )

i recomend not using hot glue....i use this glue and an accelerator so it dries on contact...dont glue ur finger togerther...that would be a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back