Noobie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjack

just started this stuff and wanted to show sumthink i put topgether inna about a week
1031081736-02.jpg

keep in mind i just did weapon and chest armor for my sons halloween but wanted to thank everybody for ideas and support

Jjack said:
just started this stuff and wanted to show sumthink i put topgether inna about a week
1031081736-02.jpg

keep in mind i just did weapon and chest armor for my sons halloween but wanted to thank everybody for ideas and support

1105081150-00.jpg

soo as my leg is out of brace and i get asum good weather ill finish fiberglassing this

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a good start! Is the helmet for yourself? Nice folds and it looks clean, hope you get round to fibreglassing it. Nice job on your son's chest piece though! I bet he was thrilled! :]

I really like the plasma rifle! great colors! I wish the weather was warmer too but I like winter/snow all the same too.
keep up the good work!

Overlord_Ian said:
Nice, I like the carbine :)
yea the carbine is on the wiki i belive and as soon as i get my leg out of imobilizer and get warm weather ill finish helm and post sum pics as well also may as far as the folds i just scored with the backside of exato knife ,and yes my son was very excited even had people coming out of their houses to check him out all in all it was fun but have to give all the credit to everyone here that gave me the resouces to pull it off THANKS ALOT had to deit this pain killers make typing difficult lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back