Nooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll probably play on the 14th for a final play out for 24 hours. Sucks since my Bday is the 12th so only 3 days after.

halo 2 had multiplayer?, as in live?, i never knew, i just did split screen co-op

Boba Fett said:
Pretty much EVERY Xbox game had live... says, "live enabled" on the jacket...

And across the top of the disc.

Little orange arch with "Live" written in it.

Looked like this\/

gallery_20079_2011_43529.jpg

Good example, No?

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got round to playing my first online Halo 2 match yesterday, and it's not something I'm going to miss. It was complete sh

this makes me sad still.....i didnt have an xbox 360 for a long time, and halo 2 stuck by me the whole time, sniff sniff.

Well, i hate to do this.

But does anyone have any membership trial codes they could share.

I was gonna buy a three month, but didn't have enough money left after paying my parents for using all their ink.

If not no prob, if so could you pm it to me?

A_Guardian said:
Well, i hate to do this.

But does anyone have any membership trial codes they could share.

I was gonna buy a three month, but didn't have enough money left after paying my parents for using all their ink.

If not no prob, if so could you pm it to me?

Just as an FYI to people. The Halo 2 maps are back up on XBL for download.

Also, continuing to support original Xbox titles on the current XBL structure was essentially impeding their progress. When you're supporting things from a previous iteration/generation software, it limits how you're able to upgrade/update and move forward with your service.

Anyway... I'll be playing that night for Bungie's sendoff!

Guy's c'mon the game has been out for six year's, it's sad that live is going down for XBL v1 game's but it really unavoidable. Hopefully they'll finally re-release these game's for 360 and enable live for Halo:CE...

I'll try to get on, just have to download the maps again.

This has been bugging me for some time.

How exactly do you play Halo 2 online with the Xbox 360?

Do you need to download something?

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:

-Pony

You need an hdd and xbox live.

And i think thats all you need.

ACDCrockr209 said:

-Pony

You sign in to your XBL gamertag, put the disc in, it updates, then you select your halo 2 profile then the XBL GT you signed into on the dashboard then you download the maps and then you play.

Other than that it's exactly the same as playing an original xbox game on the 360.

I'm ready for my final play of Halo 2 Live! I can only play for a little while tomorrow morning before work but it will be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.