Nooooooo!!!!!!! The red ring of death!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damit, i looked up so much stuff and people are saying that you just have to adjust the heatsink on the motherboard and all the repair guides cost money so there isn't anything that will really help but youtube vids that re like 2 hours long =(

Oh, ick. E-74 is the graphics scaler chip problem. Send it back to Microsoft or another refurbishing company and get the new 360. You'll only get like, $50 for the broken 360, unfortunately, but you can put that toward the new one. ):

Oh, ick. E-74 is the graphics scaler chip problem. Send it back to Microsoft or another refurbishing company and get the new 360. You'll only get like, $50 for the broken 360, unfortunately, but you can put that toward the new one. ):

i can't send it back cause my xbox is used so i don't have warranty

does this happen to the new xbox 360? if no... \m/, if yes...... X(

i am pretty sure that the new one doesn't get rrod cause there is a new cooling system in it

sorry for double post, yesterday i started to fix my xbox but not knowing what i am really supposed to do afetr it awas open was pretty much a waste of time, but either today or sometime next week i will actually be fixing it, now that i know how to xD but i will be back on xbox live very soon

yet again sorry for triple post but here is a video of my broken xbox from a few weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, it's actually really easy to fix this, my personal fav is the clamp mod in combination with the oven trick.

i tried the x clamp fix and it didn't work, tried it 4 times
i went from 3 rings, to 2 rings, and back to 3 =( i have to play my old one witch is the old one and it is all takin apart because the disk tray doesn't open very well, i have to manually open it because the metal cover to the disk tray is bent

GOD DANIT my xbox broke again!!!!!!!! i can't play live anymore and my memory is lost :angry i am so mad at both my xboxes can't they just work for a while for once seriously
this happened during an update, it wouldn't even finish the update and it said your xbox can't process the update and if this continues call microsoft, so now i have no live and no memory
hopefully next weekend i will get a new xbox because my dad and i are both freakin sick of the xboxes breaking
anyone know what STATUS CODE: 351F 3524 1380 0703 C000 0099 is?

Sorry to hear that dude! Did you get a third party company to fix your Xbox red ring of death? Because that codes means console ban... Only xbox techs are suppose to fix your xbox. If anyone else does then it breaks the Terms of Conditions you have to agree to. You won't be able to save that xbox.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
thanks for telling me man, i am going to have a funeral for both my xboxs and why would i get banned? i don't talk smack or anything or hack, wonder why i would get banned, wait is it because i had a person fix it that wasn't a xbox tech?

I feel your pain with the RRoD... I've had 3 die on my bro and I. We recently decided to take our dead systems to the shooting range... Shooting broken 360's relieves stress. Especially when your using a .50AE Desert Eagle... :) :) :)

What a shame... those RRODs are so easy to fix..... Its tricky to fix the update issue but it can be done. What game were you going to play when the update failed?

I feel your pain with the RRoD... I've had 3 die on my bro and I. We recently decided to take our dead systems to the shooting range... Shooting broken 360's relieves stress. Especially when your using a .50AE Desert Eagle... :) :) :)

lol nice, im not allowed to shoot guns, my dad and my mom are very strict about that kinds of stuff but my stepmom doesn't care, i am still trying to fix both of my xboxs

What a shame... those RRODs are so easy to fix..... Its tricky to fix the update issue but it can be done. What game were you going to play when the update failed?

i wasn't even playing a game, as soon as i turned it on it said system update and then it said that your xbox can't process the update and now it's broken
and yeah they are easy to fix just that when it is fixed this update thing happens

AND YET AGAIN RRoD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so on friday i got battlefield 3, so when i went home to go play i out the game in the disc tray and as soon as it started to read, the screen went black and 1 red light pooped up with E66 error and i think 0102 secondary code, as soon as i took the game out the RRoD went away and when i put another game in to see what would happen, nothing happened at all =( so my battlefield 3 is broken apparently
i started to play xbox live for halo, that worked, then i went to black ops, that worked and then it broke again =(
also i got liev by switching the disc so some how that works =D but no battlefield with either disc trays =(
well this weekend i am getting 2 new xboxs because you all know i have to broken ones and finally the new xbox 360 S =D problem solved

lol i think i am going to throw them out the window of my 2 floor house, =D or i can go to the shooting range with my neighbor and shoot some xboxs =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back