nother elite costume!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Wittaw awms.
(don't give up, Christi, at least I know you can do better arms that that.)

very nice, though I think it would look better if the mandibles were fully shut, or even half shut.

thisismadness2 said:
honestly i dont like it much at all arms are horrid armor looks disproportioned and his legs arnt right
well thats because you dont know how hard an elite costume is..

i mean sure it isnt like jus as exact like adam's spartan armor
but you gotta give him a thumbs up for his hard work and dedication
there is no such thing as perfect armor

if the costume is close or looks like its been given some good attention too
then its good

but everything i just said is my opinion
just for future refrence no im not trying to start a fight im just trying to state what i thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome no doubt but all he really need to to is prboably just get a body suit just to make him fill up that chest and back piece. other than that its really one of the best elite costumes i've seen.

i know him thats frank...he bought a MC kit from me a few years back...just love how he said that he built the MC suit

its pretty good. only things wrong/needing work have already been said, bodysuit (or similar) to fill out the body, legs are a bit too humanoid, and the arms need a bit of work. other than that tho, WOW

I just realized why it looks funny.
He's not scaled correctly. well, atleast, certain body parts aren't.
Extra credit if you can guess which ones, (yes, there's more than one)

I've been having that problem as well. Scaling it is difficult because you don't want it to look retarded, yet you want to be able to walk around and move around semi-comfortably.

Sarge Christi said:
I just realized why it looks funny.
He's not scaled correctly. well, atleast, certain body parts aren't.
Extra credit if you can guess which ones, (yes, there's more than one)

I've been having that problem as well. Scaling it is difficult because you don't want it to look retarded, yet you want to be able to walk around and move around semi-comfortably.
and the legs look sorta wierd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back