Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

oblivion_xbox360_550.jpg

Who here does not love this game? I play this game for hours on end and Im happy to say ill never finish it :mrgreen: Ive bought most of the marketplace installments for it and there plain awsome. So far i think the best thing to hit Oblivion is the Knight of the Nine patch
424238-the-elder-scrolls-oblivion-k.jpg

Its kidda like the yin to the dark brotherhoods yang but i wont ruin it for you guys.

I also read theres a new expansion coming thats a whole new oblivion relm . (2nd oblivion plain out of the total 6) Called the Shivering Isles
Shivering Isles features more than 30 hours of new gameplay and allows you to explore an entirely new plane of Oblivion – the realm of Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness. Shivering Isles adds to the existing world of Oblivion so you can continue playing with your existing save game/character, or create an all new character just to explore the new content.
ShivingIsle.jpg

The sword in the New expantion also levels its self. :lindsey:

Anyone got anything else to say about this wonderful game? :hyper:

wow I've logged in over 150hrs in this game and I still haven't closed the second gate. This game is great and has another expansion on the way. I'll never finish the main quest at this rate.

BenStreeper said:
wow I've logged in over 150hrs in this game and I still haven't closed the second gate. This game is great and has another expansion on the way. I'll never finish the main quest at this rate.

I spend more time exploring than anything else. I have also made a collection of all the armor in the game, then placed it all on display. I could play this game for hours and not get anything done :hyper:

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved Oblivion when I first got my 360, but I lost interest in it when I realized how much time it takes to play. My wife loves to play it though...although she wasn't terribly interested in finishing the story game either.

It is gorgeous and really fun to play, in fact it's the only RPG that I actually have the attention span to play. Taking the RPG from numbers and statistics... like rolling the Dungeon and Dragons dice... to a first person adventure game is the best thing that could have happened to the Genre. Makes it real, in my opinion.

Theres also a Halo MOD for Oblivion if you're so inclined...

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=17202

screenshot328dw9.png

screenshot334rn0.png

Unfortunately if you read the fine print....It's for Oblivion PC..

I know, bummer. But give them time, I'm sure that the modders will hack it for the 360 eventually..

Coincidentally theres a post up today at HBO announcing that the Oblivion Spartan project is done and available to download. MAN, I WANT TO PLAY THIS! The change isn't purely cosmetic either, he's put in weapons and gameplay features to bring the Halo experience to Oblivion completely.

This mod adds The MJOLNIR MARK V armor, the jackal energy shield and the Energy sword from Halo as well as the SPI armor from the book "Ghosts of Onyx" (currently using the Mark V meshes).
To earn this Armor you must go on a quest that will automatically start at level 15, or if your character is above level 15 it will start once the mod is enabled. (be prepared for the fight of your life)

at a point in the mod you will have to choose which armor you want.
SPI is stealth, less protection, light armor, with more stats boosts to speed and agility as well as sneak then strenght, and it can turn Chameleon on/off with a spell
Mark V is more for warriors, heavy armor, uping strenght and hand to hand more then speed and agility (there is a limit, much like the books any person with less then 100 strenght and endurance will be killed when they try and where the Mark V).

Read about it here, link to download inside.
http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.f....pl?read=780932

click images to enlarge

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a way to put computer mods from PC to Xbox 360 but you need some special hardware that i think you can buy from gamestop / eb games

I love the game. I have logged over 180 hours of gameplay, and I don't even have live (yet), so htat's all in just the retail disk. I got the collectors edition on launch day. I'm lvl 32, I believe, currently with full Daedric armor, all enchanted to give me +10 strength each (+60 str total), and Goldbrand. Great game, can't get enough of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back