ODST Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to get the ODST camo fatigues? On a side note, this armor is for my friend because hes an ODST in our cinamatography project and after its done I'll probably give it away or sell it if anyone's interested. :cautious: I prefer my spartan armor to use anyday. :D

EDIT: Can someone post some reference pictures of the ODST chest from Halo 3because I've been looking everywhere and can't find any. I checked the armor reference gallery and nothing was there but the Arms Race ODSTs.

dude if your going to give it away, dont!!!!! its awesome and keep it! let your friend borrow it and yeah! pm me the schematics for the grav hammer and odst helmet (it might not work. if not, post them here!)

edit: ill do it! this guy did an h3 odst (not positive about h3 but odst) and ill pm you the built chest that he did.

Real nice so far! Did you happen to notice if the things you used for the visor came in gold for the spartan helmet? Also, if you have the packaging still, post a pic of it. You could ask your dad too lol.

Thanks for the reference pics Arbiter. Anyway, the chest is almost done, just putting on the last details on it. On the down side however, I ran out of black spray paint and have to get some more. And even worse news, its like been pouring rain non stop for this entire week and I can't paint it until this storm system passses. :mad: I'll post up some pics as soon as I get a the chance. NOTE: I still can't find the camo!!!

thats really cool im alwayz amazed by people making stuff out of cardboard. for me, [since im 13] i cant cut very well cuz i had bad exprience with a knife.

AWESOME DUDE

shadow8136 said:
thats really cool im alwayz amazed by people making stuff out of cardboard. for me, [since im 13] i cant cut very well cuz i had bad exprience with a knife.

AWESOME DUDE

Thanks, I've finnishd up the body armor but it's not painted yet. I'll post up some more progress pics when I paint it and as soon as it STOPS RAINING!!!! OMG this rain is slowing everything down. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain does suck. Especially when it is light drizzle combined with overcast and 46 degree weather.(weather in calallen for most of last week.)

-FireDrakeArchon

Super Sweetness nice armor! also im on hold too, but its only cause i can never find the right glue to put my new helm together, good luck with ur armor, im sure it will turn out to be shibby

just go to any army surplus site or store like major surplus N survival to get those b.d.u.s

UPDATE!!! I've finnished the chest and belt. So here's the pics. Unfortunetly I don't have the camo yet and my spartan under armor was in the laundry so I had to use some jacket for the pics. :mad: Well, guess thats what I get for forgeting to wash my under armors. :oops: Anyway, here ya go. :D

100_1085.jpg

100_1088.jpg

100_1091.jpg

Comments?

Wow, that's actually really cool. I should look into some Marine or ODST armor... Well done so far. After it's finished I think you should get some paint and give it a nice paintjob. Again, looks good. :D

SpArtan-270 said:
UPDATE!!! I've finnished the chest and belt. So here's the pics. Unfortunetly I don't have the camo yet and my spartan under armor was in the laundry so I had to use some jacket for the pics. :mad: The jacket is waaaaaayyyy to "puffy" and I could barely move in it. Well, guess thats what I get for forgeting to wash my under armors. :oops: Anyway, here ya go. :D

100_1085.jpg

100_1088.jpg

100_1091.jpg

Comments?

Thats a ****** good armor! Did you make it out of pep? 5/5!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back