ODST Blood Type Shoulder Badges HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check out the Bungie concept art of helmets from Reach, a bunch of the SPARTAN-III buckets have a small, rectangular medical reference tallyplate. A few have it at the base of the neck, others have it as a sticker/decal on the side of the head.
1566572061083.png

the in game ODSTs have that medref on the back of the helmet as well, in addition to on the right shoulder.

Interestingly, both the helmet and shoulder tag are the same rectangular decal, they don't use one cut to fit the shoulder like the Halo 3 ODST design. Possible a resource saving measure so they only needed a single texture for both.

Would it be blasphemy if I stuck this on some spartan armor for the Anubis armor I'm working on? I keep thinking about it and wondering why all UNSC armored personal don't use these except for the ODSTs. It's incredibly useful to have it at a glance and have a barcode to scan to find out any other medical information the individual needs at the time.

Only the ODSTs have this sticker shape to match the ODST shoulder. Other armors have the standard rectangle shape. Reach marines have it on their shoulders. Jorge has it on his chest.

Only the ODSTs have this sticker shape to match the ODST shoulder. Other armors have the standard rectangle shape. Reach marines have it on their shoulders. Jorge has it on his chest.
ope-- Crap ya'll right. I just looked down at my Jorge figure and boom its the little half ripped off green box on his chestplate. I did not see or notice that until now. Thank you guys' for answering me tho even tho i was friggin late asf to reply!

Any chance you got a pic or something? This sounds like a pretty interesting idea to add on to my armour :p

Reach Army Troopers and Marines have it on the lower portion of the right shoulder armor, (except for female Troopers/Marines which do not have the BloodType on their shoulders, just a black bar on both shoulders):

Found Jorge's Medref on my Jorge figurine, didn't know that the Army troopers had them too until now :p

I just use the ODST sticker that other people have uploaded, put them in MS Paint and select a rectangle around the text like in these photos.

How do you get it to stick on? Do you print it as a sticker which you paste onto the armour?

How do you get it to stick on? Do you print it as a sticker which you paste onto the armour?

That's really cool that you thought that out, I want to tackle an ODST build at some point, but can anybody tell me why they have that on the armor?

Basically all the relevant info you’d find on a dog tag.

We wear similar stuff nowadays in flight patches, and kill cards stuffed in our pockets. And to be honest I had my blood type and “NKA” written pretty large on my helmet, inside of my boots and have the same info tattooed under my right armpit.
2B81DD23-0893-4642-9336-3D133CAC8253.png
B2CA53B5-7AF0-490C-94BE-015F0FCA779F.png

Is there any way to get the A+ one without the watermark from photobucket?

Update:

To get rid of the watermark simply make a free photobucket account, sign in, and click on the link again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back