ODST Blood Type Shoulder Badges HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleaned up and vectorized the A+ badge for my own build. I also made some small design changes, such as changing the font and cleaning up the lines, corners, and alignment.

blood_type+final.png

So, I figured I would do the rest of the blood types while I was at it and post them here. I included an .ai file with all the blood types, and individual PDFs for each.

LINK

This is a very old thread now, but if the OP is still around, thanks for providing the originals!

I cleaned up and vectorized the A+ badge for my own build. I also made some small design changes, such as changing the font and cleaning up the lines, corners, and alignment.

View attachment 288396

So, I figured I would do the rest of the blood types while I was at it and post them here. I included an .ai file with all the blood types, and individual PDFs for each.

LINK

This is a very old thread now, but if the OP is still around, thanks for providing the originals!

Hey that looks really good! I did something similar to this also for myself with font adjustments not as clean as yours though. If you've donated Blood to the Red Cross before, you can view your "Donor Card" that has a barcode on it that's scan-able. I took a screenshot of it and sized it up in Photoshop so the barcode actually could potentially be useful. I used the Blood Donor app but the website also has one. I used a qr code/bar code scanning app on my phone and scanned the code and it ends up showing your Donor ID which is cool!

Last edited:
I did something similar to this also for myself with font adjustments. If you've donated Blood to the Red Cross before, you can view your "Donor Card" that has a barcode on it that's scan-able. I took a screenshot of it and sized it up in Photoshop so the barcode actually could potentially be useful. I used the Blood Donor app but the website also has one. I used a qr code/bar code scanning app on my phone and scanned the code and it ends up showing your Donor ID which is cool!

Oh, that’s very interesting. I’ll have to look into that, it would be cool touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back