Odst Greaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless Son

Been a while since I last posted, but my armor work continues even if I am silent on my progress. I thought people might like to see some of the greaves that my father and I have made for my ODST costume, and how those greaves fit together. Especially since most of the armor plates we make we build out of wood, which seems unusual in this community. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Col Keller said:
I really like the idea of the locks you have on the knee pad. simple yet elegant...

10/10

Actually, the locks are not on the kneepad itself, but on the top of the greave. The kneepad is a seperate piece. We choose to attach it with screws because that will let us take it back off eventually, if we find a way of holding it to the knee so it can "float" a little more comfortably as my legs bend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work man! I would love to work with wood in building my own but i don't have the resources or the time where i live...at least not now...Can't wait to see more great work from you!

Ah nothing better than some armor made of wood. I personally can't stand pepakura so this is very exciting to see and gives me some ideas for the suit Im working on.

Good stuff sir, good stuff

- Grif

How do you get it to look like that? I'll have pics of mine as it is right now when I get home from my grandma's in the noob fourms

your style...

BRILLIANT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back