ODST helmet game model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily the exact model but dig around in my thread and I also put the rookie helmet in there, it's the most updated. If you want, hit me with a PM and I'll get you some other models I extracted from ODST. In fact, check out my helmet progress! I just cut out the visor.
Image_123.jpg

Oh....XD Why didn't you tell me before jasontehpwnzor?:p My guess that you didn't see the tread before:p Would make it much easyer for me:p And you saved me a ton of work:p. Rundown and Nintendude, Ill send you the mails as soon as possebile:p

Edit: Btw, your dutch helmet keep crashing pepakura:*( Any help?

Thanks for your time:p

Best Regards

Jico

Now suddently everyone wants the modelXD Ill just release it in this tread thenXD First I have to make the folder complete with all the .obj since the model was saved as an smd (commonly used for source engine model compileing). I just have to write down some information in some text documents so you down get comfunsed my the two other models. They are the same, just... modefyed into a little more hd. I would not reccomend useing them since they are buildt completely out of triangles. The two of them are modded versons of the original model, which I and jasontehpwzor used for pepakura. The two models will stay on .smd format since there is no use for them + that the visor has been misshapen during the smoothing prosses by that mod team.

Thanks everyone for your intrest and time!

Best Regards

Jico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back