Odst Helmet Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDorito11

Jr Member
so here is my progress of my helmet so far. I have been working pretty hard on the rest of my armour as well. so here is what i am doing with the helmet. Basically the helmet is at the primer stage. I'm gonna vacumme form the visor. The tricky part of the helmet was just putting in the fiberglass haha. any ways, this is it so far, and i just installed some floor foam on the inside. let me know what you think. if any body has any suggestions on ways to flip the visor up or a way to swap out different visors ( via clear, and polarized).

very nice man, as for the visor im am no pro but i think you could take the idea from installing a paintball visor. put some sort of holding device like a clip or have some parts of the visor sticking out, and some holes it the foam that if can be placed into. i really hope this helps, if not then srry.

looks really awesome man!

you can try getting to fit a visor to the top.

you would use knobs to slide it in and out. I would be able to draw a picture for you but I dont know the dimentions or if it would even work.

or just have a pop in and out visor :p

That is a nice lookin ODST helmet ya got there. ;) That should look real nice once it's completely finished. :)

MikyVengeance said:
looks really awesome man!

you can try getting to fit a visor to the top.

you would use knobs to slide it in and out. I would be able to draw a picture for you but I dont know the dimentions or if it would even work.

or just have a pop in and out visor :p

If it wouldn't be to much trouble, a drawing or an idea how the visor might work would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give us an image of the inside of the helmet with the lining? From what I can see, I like your idea for the lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back