ODST/IronMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was hopeing that theres an IronMan file out somewhere.And I have alot of files of ODST but
not the Spartan one I could also use a good photo of ODST chest of Halo2 but really all I would like is IronMan
Can anyone help?It would mean alot to me if someone could. :D

I think I have the file... for the whole Iron Man suit but its in PDF format and I really don't know how to scale it. Let me look again at the file, but it might be some time till I finish work!

Ok...I know I said that I had a Iron Man PDF file and yes I do...don't know how to resize or anything but when I looked at it, its in PDF format!! Hopefully someone can make use of it!! BTW, I got this off of a German website so if you were looking for it, look somewhere in the Euro websites!!

But here you go!

http://www.team-sapc.org/tk/IM-model-PDFs.zip

WetOkole said:
I think I have the file... for the whole Iron Man suit but its in PDF format and I really don't know how to scale it. Let me look again at the file, but it might be some time till I finish work!

the helment is on pep

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have an idia. when you open the pdf use the zoom butten this is just an idia so ive havet tested it yet so dont bother me if it dosnet work
:lol: (y) (y)

acmc117 said:
well i have an idia. when you open the pdf use the zoom butten this is just an idia so ive havet tested it yet so dont bother me if it dosnet work
:lol: (y) (y)

Well I have an idea. when you open the pdf. use the zoom button, this is just an idea so I havent tested it yet, so dont bother me if it dosnet work.

Is that right? Where you trying to say this?? Because thats all that I could interperate. Most of this sentence makes no sense anywho..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back