Odst Live Action Armor> New Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adulese said:
Not at all. If you get this peped and unfolded right, I will be a happy man.

- Adulese

same here, turn 3 confusing pieces into 1 seems fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyon said:
Cool. I just started doing some of this stuff and I think I'm digging your stuff the best. So far I only have half of it done, but it seems to work well. Can you mod the sides to take fans into the back? I'm trying to make a cooled suit lol.

idk how that would work too well but u could always make it into a ice chest lol that would keep u cool

ForgedReclaimer said:
faster than you think, it was only about a min or two, i left for lunch.

Lol, took a break for some ODST soda? Always tastes better once you smuggel it through huh...

I'll have this done as well by the end of the evening. Maybe even bondoed, resined, and painted.

Roodkill said:
Lol, took a break for some ODST soda? Always tastes better once you smuggle it through huh...

ODST SODA, GENIUS! idea, now i need to reskin my soda model.

ODST SODA, GENIUS! idea, now i need to reskin my soda model.

halo3odst1.jpg

took a break from the chest, lol!

NOOOOOOO, ok the pep file for the tanker chest is messed up, i didn't realize that the metal on the edge was inverted and not welded so the unfolded versions have no tabs to put them on. this will need to be fixed but if you already started you can just make the tabs.

Noted, identified, fixed, & you can re-download it here. All I did was go in and add flaps to the open edges between the main plate and the metal flaps. Thanks for pointing that out brother!! Didn't notice that the first time around.

good work guys! i can't believe how good this turned out. it is, in all honesty, quite sexy. you'll have to forgive my forwardness :)

mks81 said:
Noted, identified, fixed, & you can re-download it here. All I did was go in and add flaps to the open edges between the main plate and the metal flaps. Thanks for pointing that out brother!! Didn't notice that the first time around.

thanks for doing that, i was going to go into max and fix it and repost the model i didn't even know you could do that in pep designer.

ForgedReclaimer said:
thanks for doing that, i was going to go into max and fix it and repost the model i didn't even know you could do that in pep designer.

No sweat.
wink.gif
Only took me a couple of minutes to do, and happy to help.

The chest armor looks awesome!!

Will there be a non-secret compartment version?

And also, will there be a game accurate back peice? The WETA one looks ok, but it doesn't look like the armored vest in the games.

-Pony

hey guys just to let every one know after 30 minuts or so of reviewing the the live action trailor if you pay close attention he stuff the flag behind the chest piece not in it and the chest pice seems to be broken soe there isnt a secret compart ment althought good concept but not totaly accurate but .....as the guiness dude says BRIIILIANT!!!!!!!!....IDEA

p.s. and is makes sence since he did get smaked in the chest by a brute

and sorry for the miss speld stuff[attachment=12003:$dst12.JPG][attachment=12001:$dst1.JPG]

Francisco Salazar said:
the chest pice seems to be broken soe there isnt a secret compart ment althought good concept but not totaly accurate

Good eye. But ForgedReclaimer already said he noticed that too

Francisco Salazar said:
p.s. and is makes sence since he did get smaked in the chest by a brute

in the next shot his chest plate is fixed.

Savvy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back