Odst Midnight Release Preview Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyGunner

The vid says it all guys...

After nearly a year and a half, my MK VI Mjolnir armor is finally complete. There's so much more to say than what I can fit in this video, so I kept it short. This was filmed a few hours ago, and now I'm less than 2 hours away from the opening party. I'm going to try to video the store's release, but I can't promise anything as of yet. Please enjoy this preview guys. There's certain to be a thread of epic proportions to come soon...

Spartans and ODSTs alike... Prepare to drop.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUA7aQ-irE[/media]

What happened to your shoulder's? They look... mutilated. Sorry if you mentioned it in the video, my computer doesn't have speakers.

Armour looks great! Congrats on having completed you year long journey. And what better timing too! Good luck at the midnight release.

I dont think you could have better timing for finishing your suit! I hope you have an awesome time tonight, and i know im not the only one who is envious of your accomplishment!

Nice VID Glad some ones done with their armor im still finishing my ODST. But nice paint job try some battle damage, maybe you do have some I couldn't see. It'll look sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back