ODST Pepakura Files Are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks Frost. Now I'll have to wait 'till tomorrow evening when I actually have time to check the files.
(dang you, work, dang you!)

I crammed all the peices into the pages, otherwise it would be like 50 pages, this saves cardstock, but adds more time because the peices are closer and must be cut carefully.

R3unbreakable said:
cool cool, very nice, now i have to create an easy way to have the bent visor.. ill think of something
i dont know about motorcycle visor but you could the the coke bottle thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
You could, but using a 2 liter bottle makes the armor not look as good, if I remember, adam used a blue tinted mirror visor, HJC makes these I think, if not, some odst's use silver, they look good both rounded or bent

Is this supposed to be H2 or H3?
R3unbreakable said:
cool cool, very nice, now i have to create an easy way to have the bent visor.. ill think of something

You could take two visors and put them together.

Use 110lb cardstock, scale is at 26/26.5 cm for the helmet, i think...and body is 40.5cm tall. Suit is scaled for a person 5'7'' or 5'8''

Dude, it's been here. Be more specific if it is the Halo 3 ODST or the Halo 2 ODST from mistaking it to people... >:[

No need to be impatient and mean, it's the halo 2 odst files. and No it isnt here, only the models, not the pdo's.

AoBfrost said:
No need to be impatient and mean, it's the halo 2 odst files. and No it isnt here, only the models, not the pdo's.

i actually havent had a chance to get on my dektop (PC)

so i havent looked at them yet... but in the case of halo 2, they visors are NOT bent in any way, and they are silver
so in the end its back to the use of a silver visor

I've seen some screenshots where it's silver, some where it is blue, I like silver better, but I wont be making the helmet, I just made the files for my own use and others, but I do find use for another costume by using the odst torso.

AoBfrost said:

I'm glad everyone is excited about these files but they have already been posted almost 3 months back. The only things missing from those files were the shoulder pieces.

So if you made those, we'd have a complete set ;)

Make sure to put your files in the download database too.

Great work, I just didn't want to see you guys trying to reinvent the wheel.

I never found models for the shoulders, the torso itself has shoulder pads that extend off and sit atop your shoulders anyways. Plus it doesnt have the feet peices, but heck, I got the 2 main parts most people want, some people dont even use the feet peices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back