ODST Sniper Goggle Straps File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladez 0f Fury

So i am about to start my ODST project, I will be starting on the ODST helmet, And i have choosen to go with a Romeo style helmet. NOw i have been looking at NIghtshade's ODST Romeo/Buck helmet, and i am LOVING it. So scince there is obviously no straight forward file for it. I have gotten all the piieces for it. Excpet one. and thats the Goggles mount.
snipergogglestrapspep.jpg

the post can be found here http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/17214-Halo-3-Odst-Pepakura-Armor?p=367850#post367850 And the file for the Download is no longer avalible :( so i was wondering if anyone here had a backup or the file so they could give it to me so i can start my ODST helmet :) here is what the helmet will hopefully look like when completed.
dsc05189d.jpg
Special thanks to Ral Partha for getting me in the right direction and thanks to NIghtshade for his awesome helmet of insteration :D

Looking good. You've got some clea pep work there. Good job! Keep us posted, alright?

Check out Hugh Holder's build thread (in 3D modeling I think) he has a pair of sniper goggles in there otherwise do a search on 4sharedd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back