ODST - UNSC Med Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

ContD

Hi, I give you some UNSC med ref tags based on Halo Landfall and a tag i've found on internet.
I hope you like it.

UNSC - MedRef - A-.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - A+.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - AB-.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - AB+.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - B-.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - B+.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - O-.jpg
UNSC - MedRef - O+.jpg

Based on my Training and Experience, wherever there is a blood type, there is certainly an allergy reference. The “None” has to be the reference to allergies.

To give you an idea, penicillin allergy would be referenced “PCN” in place of “None” and codeine allergy would say “COD”

I feel dumb. My friends nor myself noticed these on the odst's until after I saw a post about these and pointed it out to them while we were playing the other night.

So, as with the blood type, the allergies must also be accurate to the person wearing the suit.

I personally would highly encourage this to become a standard practice among anyone who adds this to their cosplay. God forbid something actually happen, and you have the correct info on your suit, and the doctors ignore it wasting time to find out the information was correct, because people put “random” information there to look cool.

well now I gotta go get my blood tested I guess. Probably should have done that a while ago though.

I promise, option B is much cheaper. Just don’t wear it if you don’t know it. Instead of scheduling to have it tested and spending the additional funds, next time you go in for a normal checkup, ask to reference that material in your medical records. They should already have that information on hand. I’d be worried if my primary doctor didn’t already know my blood type.

I promise, option B is much cheaper. Just don’t wear it if you don’t know it. Instead of scheduling to have it tested and spending the additional funds, next time you go in for a normal checkup, ask to reference that material in your medical records. They should already have that information on hand. I’d be worried if my primary doctor didn’t already know my blood type.
Donate blood, they'll tell you your blood type and you help someone out.

Unless you have to pay to donate blood in America which doesn't seem too far fetched based on current course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back