Odst Visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

c00ki3monster

Jr Member
Hey guys, if any one in the community knows where i get get a visor like the one in the picture (follow the link below) than please let me know. i have already wasted three motor cycle helmet visors and i dont feel like spending more money failing. if anyone knows where or how to get one please reply or message me thanks.

http://evilmonkeystudios.net/odst4.jpg

That visor was vacuum formed, mate. If you want a visor like that, you'll have to make the shape of it and vacuum form it with clear plastic.

Aero Napkin said:
That visor was vacuum formed, mate. If you want a visor like that, you'll have to make the shape of it and vacuum form it with clear plastic.

do u know where i could buy one or anyone who sells them

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero Napkin said:

Im gonna make some for my odst project, but im still pricing plastic right now, all the petg ive been finding is kinda pricy

do u know where i could buy one or anyone who sells them

Last edited by a moderator:
That specific visor is "Link4044's", I just purchased it a few months back from him. Good visor, you just need to be a veteren, or "senior member" to be able to purchase items like this one in the classifieds section of the forums. Hope this helped! :)

well thats dumb, why would i need to be a special member just to buy a visor. that doesnt make any sense to me, it would discourage me and other users that i cant get something cause i'm not good enough at an internet site.

well thats dumb, why would i need to be a special member just to buy a visor. that doesnt make any sense to me, it would discourage me and other users that i cant get something cause i'm not good enough at an internet site.

Because, without becoming a senior member (and thus becoming a part of this community basically) we couldn't be sure that you aren't just some random person trying to rip people off.

That specific visor is "Link4044's", I just purchased it a few months back from him. Good visor, you just need to be a veteren, or "senior member" to be able to purchase items like this one in the classifieds section of the forums. Hope this helped! :)

Well you're wrong.
All members can purchase from the classifieds for NOW, but Adam will later put some regulations in the Classifieds.

Dont think like the old forums :p

Well you're wrong.
All members can purchase from the classifieds for NOW, but Adam will later put some regulations in the Classifieds.

Dont think like the old forums :p

Ok? Well thats a pretty damn harsh way of putting it, wouldn't you think!? I didn't know that, so you really have no reason to come down on me so harshly! And im sorry c00ki3monster, I dont make the rules around here, thats just how things are (or used to be)..... =/

It's really make no sense. If I was someone who has no creating skills and i need to buy almost everything i could contact senior members. But this.... looks weird. I'm member of 501st Legion where they are selling armor and parts to everyone and it's no problem so thats why i don't understand policy of 405th

It was to Discourage spam in the classifieds and scams from newer members claiming to be experts in projects, and to prevent Re-casters from getting their hands on quality work and recasting it. Policy was put in place for a reason, even if you might not know what that reason was.

It was to Discourage spam in the classifieds and scams from newer members claiming to be experts in projects, and to prevent Re-casters from getting their hands on quality work and recasting it. Policy was put in place for a reason, even if you might not know what that reason was.

I didn't know, sounds reasonable. But I must admit some parts are really hard to obtain. But i understand spam reasons

you can just use a regular motorcycle helmet visor, like get them at a motorcycle store like Hurly Davidson or something

My friend is motorcycle racer I'm going to ask him for one visor next week, I'll try it to cut out and re-make with molten plastic.

(Edit note: post no longer makes sense because previous post was removed by author. )
Not to play mod or anything, but listing prices publicly is against site policy (for reasons relating to why the classifieds are restricted).

Also, the classifieds are actually up, but I believe you'll have to earn "Infantryman" to get to them.
And yes, contact Sean, he's a cool guy about making visors for people ;)

Oh, whoops did know that, ya become an infantryman (which is still not ringin a bell) and Flyerfye is right, Sean is one of the nicest guys here he will be happy to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back