Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just finish the torso and :D very easy to build and very good looking , the only thing that
i found not right its the neck ring who i think is too high for me , maybe its because i have a small neck .
i use the original scale .

i will like to thank Skullcandy Girl and all the others you work on this for all the time , skill and effort you put on
this

now the picture ;)
PC260671.jpg

PC260672.jpg

and the others
torso odst 1

torso odst 2

tordo odst 3

i leave you to go working on the others piece :p

LastSpartan said:
Looking good, keep it up!
That it is, good work bleedoff :)
It's also interesting to see where the logos ended up, I just threw them in wherever there was room :p

Last edited by a moderator:
bleedoff said:
i just finish the torso and :D very easy to build and very good looking , the only thing that
i found not right its the neck ring who i think is too high for me , maybe its because i have a small neck .
i use the original scale .

i will like to thank Skullcandy Girl and all the others you work on this for all the time , skill and effort you put on
this

now the picture ;)
User posted images

and the others
torso odst 1

torso odst 2

tordo odst 3

i leave you to go working on the others piece :p

Looks Pretty sweet, keep up the good work :D

death by samurai said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALRIGHT
(for those of you who played beatle adventure racing)
hey, so, as jazzed as i am that you did all this and IT'S FINALLY FINISHED
could you do it in a pep file or pdo plz?
my computer won't accept the RAR files
:(
Download WINRAR.... the peps are all zipped together...

@Bleedoof: Great work so far! Ugh the neck is high hmmm? I was worried about that. Perhaps I can do a version with a shorter collar. I'm glad the build wasn't too hard!

Skullcandy Girl said:
... Perhaps I can do a version with a shorter collar...
I think it'd be way easier to just cut the excess off the originals neck if it's a bit tall, as it is now it's more of a "one size fits all" and you just modify to suit :) and that way you don't have to remodel it ;)

Omg. I love the outcomes of the odst! its looking great... now to find my camera just to let everyone know what i am looking at :D

@Spray: I'm glad you're enjoying the build SPray :D Can't wait to see your pics :)

The link is at the bottom of the page when it loads up on 2Shared. it pops up after afew seconds. Just gotta be patient and look.

So I have watched you guys build it and now its done...I actually just finished d/l the pack!! Awesome work you guys did with this!! I will get to this once I am finished with my MC armor. I don't have time like how Aron has time and sheeeshhh he is like an assembly line! Non stop non stop non stop.

Hope somebody finishes this whole thing and use it at DCON...would go nutz with the Marine armor that Spase, Adam were sporting...(oh and you all who was in on the SECRET) LOL, I also have a "Secret" but I can't say because it won't be a "Secret"

Keep up the great SKG and sad to hear that the Torso didn't fit over your "Ninja" suit!!

[edit]Wait...Are you about 5'5"??

WetOkole said:
So I have watched you guys build it and now its done...I actually just finished d/l the pack!! Awesome work you guys did with this!! I will get to this once I am finished with my MC armor. I don't have time like how Aron has time and sheeeshhh he is like an assembly line! Non stop non stop non stop.

Hope somebody finishes this whole thing and use it at DCON...would go nutz with the Marine armor that Spase, Adam were sporting...(oh and you all who was in on the SECRET) LOL, I also have a "Secret" but I can't say because it won't be a "Secret"

Keep up the great SKG and sad to hear that the Torso didn't fit over your "Ninja" suit!!

[edit]Wait...Are you about 5'5"??

HAhah yeah Aaron is pretty impressive with his lightning builds :D Hahah glad you have nice project of yours in the works. With your other work I'm sure it'll be SICK!!! You got skillz :) And I'm glad you liked the packs we put together :D

Yesh, I'm 5'5" on zee dot. Though I may need to scale my armor for some who is 5'7" so the pieces fit over my under armor XD I can always keep the "small" part for if I ever do a Mid-Drift Hot-cha-cha female Spartan. That also depends on getting the cheeseburger left overs off my belly heheheh.

wow this looks absoltly incredible....ive always been terible with pep....no patience what so ever...but i think im gonna give it another shot with these...cause what ive seen so far is killer! always wanted an ODST lol....started one in sintra...but it never worked out lol

spartan114 said:
wow this looks absoltly incredible....ive always been terible with pep....no patience what so ever...but i think im gonna give it another shot with these...cause what ive seen so far is killer! always wanted an ODST lol....started one in sintra...but it never worked out lol

Yeah you should give it a shot Spartan :) One of the purposes of the ODST, aside from wanting it, we didn't want the suit to be overly complex, but be accurate and have the right amount of detail that even pep beginner's can have a pretty nice suit at the end :). I'm not the best at Pep either, so I understand :)

Alright it is official that these pep files are the Shizz!!! :D

That being said a few questions. I understand that the files for the Hip, shoulder, and forearm for measurements are a matter of just measuring your body. The chest pieces is what I don't understand how the measure because it's not a whole piece, but multiple parts. So how do you get the measurement for those pieces? Also how do you join them together after you fiberglass them?

I don't know if I can get this done before Dragon Con this year, but they will be fun. Still working on the helmet now which I hope to resin this weekend with my other helmet.

I have already started scaling them to my size now. Im Hooked! :)

this is gonna be my side project until fiberglass comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back