Offering Photoshop services!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back now. i was talking to my cousins new husband about my computer problem and he says he had the same thing and could show me how to fix it, so i guess I'll wait until i can fix the computer and not barrow my sisters aged laptop.

So im making this a General request thread for photoshop because i know a few photoshop users hang around here. so lets hope that one of them will be able to help with the requests.

Awesome.

I guess I'll say I'm free for some shopping. (Though, I use GIMP. Let's get this clear. Freeware is better than $100+ warez)

After two computers and a great deal of time and pain with anything electronic im finally back and able to do this with a new computer (No 3D Anymore :(.

If anyone wants something photoshopped im open to be of service, just no animations.

I can also help tackle some requests if that's alright with you :) I did Photoshop quite a bit a while ago and would like to get back into it a little bit. I don't suppose you need proof for it :p

Any help is good, we just need people to request lol:p
Well I have a request.
I need a better paintjob for my spartan than just black. So I was wondering if some of you guys could give me some ideas.

I still want it to be mostly black colors, but with some sort of design.
So here are my requirements:
-I don't know if I want my undersuit to stay the color it is, or black like in the game.
150052_10150096244830751_692610750_7708227_3800975_n.jpg

-I would like this symbol to show up somewhere, or if someone could design one that does a better job of signifying Cerberus (the three headed demon dog) that would be great as an emblem as well! (keep it white, though)
emblem.ashx?s=70&0=0&1=2&2=6&3=2&fi=12&bi=40&fl=0&m=1.jpg

-Also I would like some blood red added into the mix, like this:
150873_10150097080595751_692610750_7723932_7728956_n.jpg

Thanks guys, I'll and some more things if I can think of them.

Since we don't have sigs for armor anymore, i made an avatar version that runs on a meter. For the few (Probably none) that might give up an avatar for armor progress. I could probably do custom ones so they all don't look alike. have your own spartan and background.

Progresssigcopy.jpg

Sorry for the double post!... eh triple post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back