Shipping Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

hey guys,know any cheap shipping services to australia.I need to find a cheaper shipping service for Ben's ODST dutch helm to me.

BUMP,bens current shipper says its 200 dollars for shipping to sydney,Australia.If you can find cheaper shipping,maybe 100 dollars less(its in a 12 x 12 x 12 box and is 8Lb>Please guys,not trying to whine here,but i really need your help.

Sorry for the double post.

i only know these shippings, dhl, fedex, ups, purolator, standard mail. anyone else have any other shippers?

I'm afraid those are the only ones I know of, too. Sorry, dude :(

Didn't realize shipping from the US to Australia was so expensive, though. Makes me wonder if it would cost the same if I sent something that way :unsure

shipping anything from anywhere that needs boats or really long distances needs lots of cash. it sucks indeed when my friends from japan try to send me something or i try and send them something.

Who is that shipping quote from, as in what company? Seems a little high but getting stuff shipped down this way is a little expensive.

I just got a package shipped from New York (the 3D printer) for about NZ$230 (US$171.50) before tax and that was 16 x 16 x 16 and 17 lbs through USPS (Priority Mail International)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back