Official 405th Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that idea. But what kind of ship should it be? something like the PoA or something smaller like The "Dawn" from H3?

Charlie13 said:
I like that idea. But what kind of ship should it be? something like the PoA or something smaller like The "Dawn" from H3?

Tell you what... someone make a good 3D render and we come up with a good name, I'll consider this for a Scale model work up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres some name Ideas.

UNSC Origin of Tranquility

UNSC Forge of Reliance

UNSC Spear Shadow

UNSC Rise of Honor

UNSC Saber of Twilight

UNSC Hope

UNSC DarkStrider

UNSC Anvil of Justice.

I would vote for the vessel to be a Halcyon class cruiser, they were small, but they could take a pounding and still get through.

freakazoid said:
Heres some name Ideas.

UNSC Origin of Tranquility

UNSC Forge of Reliance

UNSC Spear Shadow

UNSC Rise of Honor

UNSC Saber of Twilight

UNSC Hope

UNSC DarkStrider

UNSC Anvil of Justice.

I would vote for the vessel to be a Halcyon class cruiser, they were small, but they could take a pounding and still get through.

Your mom could... :p Never mind. Ignore that. don't read it if you don't want to be offended.

Anyways, I think I liked the idea of having people design their own ships and then post pictures/scans... if you can't 3d model, draw it!

How would you guys find a Orbital Space Station suitable as the '405th ship'?? Last time i checked, we are not moving anywhere ;)
I will get onto the drawing board!

-FSS

jericho said:
The UNSC Armourer... oh. And I want an air hockey table in the snack room. Just saying.

if he gets an air hockey table, then i get this as my personal escape pod.

2419574293_5d609d034d.jpg

Evil Taylor said:
Always Wearing Armor. Semper = Always or Ever ; Loricatum = base word for armor eg Lorica Segmenta ( segmented armor - Roman) Lorica hamata ( roman chainmail) and all the other Lorica armors of the roman empire who funny enough spoke latin. I take oreos.

UNSC Bad Intentions
UNSC Dawn's Hammer
UNSC Starlight Path
UNSC Devil's Offspring
UNSC Armoured Majestic

I can keep going....
please, i also kind of like darkstrider

a couple of comments, wow this thread exploded while i was at school, i like the halycon class ships, but i also like the giant battle cruisers, so is there a way that we could make a combo? also i thought about the idea for a battle station, maybe we could make a combo of all the ideas since the 405th is a vary vast and various military division. maybe we could make 4 ships,
odst division ship,
marine re-enforcement division ship,
spartan division ship,
and specialized troop division ship,

and then make a station for us all to use and have the mods in charge of it. just a thought, then we would all have a little more input on what we want. we dont have to include any of these ideas, or we can use all of them, is the 405th choice.

so i will now go and compile a list of names.

This is an old Idea sorta. I was awhile back trying to think of a story plot to a forge map I made, and in doing so I though up a Name I liked. Star OF the West.

Its a Ship from American History. It quite literaly was there at the beginning of the Civil war. I am not suggesting the 405th take up a History theme but I love the name and Planned to use it but never did. So this is a long and unused Idea I'm passing to you. The story of the Star of the West can be found here ON Wikipedia but I know other sources as well Instructors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Sumpter

yeah, an orbital station doesn't sound too bad... As for the ship, I'll see what I can do about taking a marathon and a halcyon and making them have little ship babies that grow up to be giant cruisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back