Official 405th Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* if I get time away from all the $#!T that I have to do, then I'll start working on a model... but don't be too hopeful.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
*sigh* if I get time away from all the $#!T that I have to do, then I'll start working on a model... but don't be too hopeful.

Same, need to work on the Dead Space pep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
UNSC Slippery When Wet

Fine. We can do that one. But I'm still getting my Spartan Air Hockey.

We need to get an inventory on how many weapons have actually been made by members of the site. Have an armory on the ship.

405th ship:
EternalPillar2.jpg

Source: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...&hl=eternal

The 405th are the group based on Earth during H2....anyway

The UNSC Armed and Armored (The Double A') or the UNSC Bigger than Texas

UNSC Semper Loricatum

A cookie to whomever figures out what it means. :D That said, to move an entire division would take more than a single ship, even if it was a heavy cruiser. Maybe a few battalions (ie. a Regiment) per ship. A division is nominally made up of three or more regiments, so you're looking at several ships to carry an entire embarked division. Just a thought, though.

Adam said:
UNSC Slippery When Wet

I c wat u did thar ;O

If the 405th is basing itself upon the Halo canon, then we should more than likely be using Halo-canon ships, such as destroyers and the like. As for names... I'll get back to you lot on that.

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
UNSC Semper Loricatum

A cookie to whomever figures out what it means. :D That said, to move an entire division would take more than a single ship, even if it was a heavy cruiser. Maybe a few battalions (ie. a Regiment) per ship. A division is nominally made up of three or more regiments, so you're looking at several ships to carry an entire embarked division. Just a thought, though.

Always Wearing Armor. Semper = Always or Ever ; Loricatum = base word for armor eg Lorica Segmenta ( segmented armor - Roman) Lorica hamata ( roman chainmail) and all the other Lorica armors of the roman empire who funny enough spoke latin. I take oreos.

UNSC Bad Intentions
UNSC Dawn's Hammer
UNSC Starlight Path
UNSC Devil's Offspring
UNSC Armoured Majestic

I can keep going....

The 405th is based out of Diego Garcia. They arrived on scene during the First Battle of Earth in Mombasa, Kenya on Earth. They went on to fight on the city streets of New Mombasa valiantly.

The 405th assisted SPARTAN-117 in the destruction of a Scarab that was moving through the city. Surviving members of this unit then traveled to Installation 05 along with SPARTAN-117 aboard the UNSC In Amber Clad. It is assumed all, or almost all of them, were killed in either the Battle of the Quarantine Zone or, although more unlikely, the First Battle of High Charity. It is also possible that they were attacked by the Flood and became some of the combat forms that spilled out on the In Amber Clad.

/So, we came from Diego Garcia (a military base. Island in the middle of nowhere), and later on travelled with
"UNSC, IN AMBER CLAD"

-FSS

UNSC World of Hurt - that's what Spartans do best.
UNSC World Domination - take a note from the Bungie page...

Yeah,
I'm kinda leaning towards UNSC ADAM or ADAMCOPTER. It is his website. Also you could just put all of the people involved (modeler, unfolder, the first builder, and adam)

Example:
UNSC FLYINGSQUIRRELRALPARTHAMCHAMMERTIMEADAM

ftw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back