Official 405th Spartan Research 4 Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG RECON CHESTTTT

...but it's foam. Can i mod it for paper? As you know, I'm a paper guy.

Edit: It looks awesome. Maybe I can re-arrange it for paper use.

Thank you Dav0. One less piece to long about for my full armor build.
Credit to Brokenvisr for modeling of course.

I'll edit the list later. I'm on my phone and it gets chaotic to edit that thing from this...

you should wait for the recon file created by L3X. i downloaded this file and the foam file cant re-arranged to get a detailed pep version :-/
iam waiting for it too

btw: here is the scout shoulder
Model and unfold by fat-hi555
http://www.4shared.com/file/k3LjN42x/ScoutshoulderFat-hi555.html?

RG-63 contoured (edit: misspell) thighs added...
Scout shoulders added...
Credits section slowly being updated...

THANKS GUUUUIIYYYZ

Now to go work on my Recon

BiGHARYSCOTSMiN's revised Halo 4 RECON CHEST
Originally created by Brokenvisr and Cr4zyDav0! Without them this wouldn't have been made,.,.,.,.,.,.

Here is a refitted chest model.

Click here for download redirection

What I did:
Re-scale down to 320mm skinny-man (my size lol... I'm a Cross Country Runner :p)

Squeezed down page number from 36 pages to 15 pages

A4- Letter refit

Flap size change

Prototype messaging "announcement" text

Actually uploaded it to 4shared, unlike my Warrior chest refit.

This is my second unfold revision, but first release.
Please take a look at it and tell me what you think.

Criticisms/ Positive-Negative feedback ALWAYS welcome. Better if you nit-pick for my benefit (within reason of course).

BEFORE

DSC04372_zpsd3108120.jpg

AFTER

DSC04373_zps242b7c09.jpg

THANKS FOR ALL TEH SUPPORTZ GUIZE

Furry Fox's 3d file has definately helped shave time off of the expected arrival of a downloadable undersuit. instead of having to model a full suit i now only have to touch up his and reduce the poly count. Thank you Furry Fox

Hey! Again guys sorry I've been kind of busy with University applications and the what not.

I don't know if anyone was making a pep version of the Monkyefuj Recon Chest so I began an unfold. Having little issue with one part.. I'm going to see what I can do to correct it after the rest is sorted.
I based the scale off of the foam version. If a smaller scale is needed I don't mind doing the lay plan.

886507_10151503115537089_1287416722_o.jpg

Hey guys, the list is sort-of-up-to-date------.

If there was anything that was brought up after VB5 and didn't make it through the slip space, please tell me.

Also, I'm a lazy pos so if you want to tell me everything you did for us, I would GLADLY put it in the credits section. Please, you have bragging rights!

ANND although irrelevant...

DMR

Sticky Det!

Can I make a request for the Soldier chest piece?

701_max.jpg

fWJ1E.jpg

Spartan-Soldier-Blue-4-views.jpg

Halo-4-Spartan-Soldier-Orange-Action-Figure-McFarlane-Toys-e1348859587314.jpg

I am looking to make the Soldier armor from Halo 4 as my next project and seeing as I definitely CANNOT freehand the chest/back piece I will most likely need a file for it. I am not good with using any modeling program and even if I were to try, it would take a long time for me to get the hang of it. Thanks!

OH MY GOD! You are a hero! Now I can start to work on the Fotus helmet! Hopefully it won't be to disappointing after all of the work that's going to be put into it! Thanks again BiGHARYSCOTSMiN!

OH MY GOD! You are a hero! Now I can start to work on the Fotus helmet! Hopefully it won't be to disappointing after all of the work that's going to be put into it! Thanks again BiGHARYSCOTSMiN!

I'm glad to help... but don't thank me, please give thanks to those talented modelers and unfolders who made my dreams a reality. I truly love the future soldier concept and Halo/Dead Space armor is where my interests went but I couldn't start on realizing it... until I found this place.

Not sure if it has already been requested but I would like to request the Fotus armor chest piece. These aren't the best quality of pics for all the angles but it gets the basics.I know it will take a considerable amount of time to unfold but I believe a majority of the community would be grateful!:D

halo_fotus_suit_highpoly_by_polyphobia3d-d5mqu8w.jpg

MJOLNIR_FOTUS.png

I have one question about the Fotus helmet. :confused How should I scale it with it having the extra horn. Is it different scaling or what? Should I scale it normally? If anyone could answer this that would be great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back