Official 405th Spartan Research Program 4 Organizer (Halo 4 files here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the mods are like my job at ups...always watching. As for me I'm patiently waiting for my tax return to buy a new computer to try and see if I can't make heads or tails on how to model. If I can't figure it out well then I continue to wait. As for me I'm waiting for both the fotus and ranger helmet. But those are one of the two least popular helmets so I'm sure they will be done last

I think Fotus is in progress, but they say it's been so for a month now so I don't know where it's at. As for Ranger, I bet it'll be made as soon as more eyes are put on it. I really don't know where the progress has gone, recently it's been silence and then sometimes a random one pops out from nowhere. I guess we just have to wait :3

*jaw drops* Aviator Helmet! =O

Curse you sleep .. why must you rob me of time!

If you can get this helmet out fast enough, you'll be the first one! (that said don't rush it... yadayada quality)

Isn't the aviator the helmet that looks like your spartan rides a moped?

Edit: question for the molders in regard with the fotus. How are you/we gonna get this in proportion with the "horn" won't that mess up the height measurements when sizing?

Edit: question for the molders in regard with the fotus. How are you/we gonna get this in proportion with the "horn" won't that mess up the height measurements when sizing?

lol the Aviator helmet is the one that has a visor that looks like a standard motorcycle helmet.

As for the scaling issue, what I would do is imagine the helmet as if it didn't have the horn, and then get the percent value of the horn (how much of the horn contributes to whole length)
Then add in the horn value, but it has a chance of increasing the size of the helmet... now that I think of it.

I really don't know how it might turn out :p

Probably model it together, split it at the base of the horn, save it as individual pieces and import to pep.

well i actually finished around about the same time i posted the rest, but just forgot i uploaded it.
but i know that i have about 10 or so still to finish unfolding and uploading.
i might get some more done over the weekend, hopefully :p

Hey just an fyi, but it appears the Pathfinder shoulder points to the EVA shoulder download. I don't want to see people confused :)

HEY SCOTSMAN and anyone else, HELP ME OUT! Im having no luck with getting The undersuit modelled. I have everything ready to go on this but no pep/3d model to apply it to. my modellers have gone silent on me. I started a little bit of 3d myself because i really want to contibute and kind of show my fellow 405th-ers whats going on in my head, but with everything thats going on in my life right now i may not get it finished until Halo5 is released, lol. Maybe if i make a request here and have you put the spaqrtan 4 undersuit and leisure suit,someone will give me a hand. think of how cool it would be to download and pep your own undersuit for cheap ( honestly, the cardstock is one of the most expensive things on the supply list for this ). I have 2 ways of sizing it (one is for a general/quick suit, and the other is for a more customize fit). Im also working on a way to make a "muscled version" for those of us who are muscularly challeneged (envolves a duct tape dummy or body double). I also have a "how to attach your armor tut" that i am drafting up also. As I am typing this a thaught enters my head, But what if there is some one out there that doesnt want to pep out an undersuit and would like to stitch their suit in a more traditional way?". Well I think that i will make a tutorial exlaining how to get the "hex" into the fabric off their choice.
I just need help from the guys and girls of the 405th. I have both of James_005's suit reference art to use for the front-left-back modelling windows (im using them to model at a snails pace) I just need someone with the time and the ability to model up a nice .Obj file mesh. Because, I can't release the first downloadable / Pep-able undersuit and spartan liesure suit without and actual downloadable file. :)
p.s. if you're a modeller and you want to take a stab at modelling this PM me ASAP
I got pics of my bendable hexes. I am trying to have them up by tomorrow night. I want to get one stretched around my arm somehow too

{ i will also be reposting this in other related threads}

Please, someone make Recon Torso! I am dying to make that.

HEY SCOTSMAN and anyone else, HELP ME OUT! Im having no luck with getting The undersuit modelled. I have everything ready to go on this but no pep/3d model to apply it to.

For my full suit build, I need both undersuit and Recon Chest as well.
I would love to help... well actually will for any chance I get...

Just a daydream/idea... but we can somehow come together and build on ourselves.
Some modelers are still sort of active now a days like Dav0, but lots are tired and have other desires (which I don't think is a bad thing or anything) but point is, progress is somewhat slow.

What can we do to get the undersuit going...?

I think the Recon chest is going to be released soon but it's a bit of a wait lol.

I should start modeling since come on this site almost every day for updates and such.

Maybe I still don't understand that it's a lot of work to model, but I still think it could be faster. Taking a trip to modeling threads.

XG-89 Added!

Uhh... yeah about that "slow progress" thing i said earlier...

Everyone still wants an undersuit though. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On undersuit: Well I have all my ideas tested (looking good btw). I want to post pics of some test samples to show how it would look. But I haven't figured out how to do that from my phone yet. All I need is a nice 3D model. James_005 provided the perfect references for 3d modeling. And morphine provided the best in game shoots to accompany the James references. I have the how tos and materials all rready to go. I just need a 3d model. I started one but I only get about 2hrs per week to work on it. If some one would like to finish I could package blender files and email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back