Official 405th Spartan Research Program 4 Organizer (Halo 4 files here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG-63 Contoured added..........

Scout shoulders adddded

Credits section gunna be worked on in a second.

If you want to make my life easier for me please step up and tell me what you've done. it will decimate the chances of errors and help me get things moving.

Thanks a SACK load

BiGHARYSCOTSMiN's revised Halo 4 RECON CHEST
Originally created by Brokenvisr and Cr4zyDav0! Without them this wouldn't have been made,.,.,.,.,.,.

Here is a refitted chest model.

Click here for download redirection

What I did:
Re-scale down to 320mm skinny-man (my size lol... I'm a Cross Country Runner :p)

Squeezed down page number from 36 pages to 15 pages

A4- Letter refit

Flap size change

Foam -> Paper conversion

Prototype messaging "announcement" text

Actually uploaded it to 4shared, unlike my Warrior chest refit.

This is my second unfold revision, but first release.
Please take a look at it and tell me what you think.

Criticisms/ Positive-Negative feedback ALWAYS welcome. Better if you nit-pick for my benefit (within reason of course).

BEFORE

DSC04372_zpsd3108120.jpg

AFTER

DSC04373_zps242b7c09.jpg

THANKS FOR ALL TEH SUPPORTZ GUIZE

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still working on the "downloadable Udersuit". Although most of the work that i have done is R&D and writting the tutorials, I wanted to post somepic updates. I am still working on a 3D model/ Pep file (slowly). I am still asking if anyone would like to model the undersuit? if so let me know as this could move the downloadable undersuit closer to reality, because a 3d model is the only thing that is missing.
ok R&D updates:
two diferent test cards - the blue is made for superior flex and stretch , while the silver is made for medium flex and stiffer applications (liike boots or the smooth "shoulder,shin,back,hip, above knee hard sections" on undersuit)
8476162237_cdb375439b.jpg

this is demonstration of the blue flexing freely after droping it on the table. also the blue is a costom color I mixed a pearl into it. can you tell?
8477252002_942bd6b996.jpg

I wanted to make something that I could wear. i grabbed an old guantlet pep file and gave it a try.
also notice the two different colors. the guantlet is black but i wanted to show that you can paint it. i used a little silver (sorry about blotches, i ran out of silver)
8476163079_ed91053660.jpg

So i kind of poked a few holes in the gauntlet when i was removing it from the pep model. Self note: "Dont Use anything sharp to remove it from the model".
but it still holds together even when i flex my arm.
8477252728_578bdb052b.jpg

So to recap: I can do the hex patterns (or any pattern), It has some stretch, I can add colors to it (any color - including but not shown - Metalics, Glitter flakes, Neon florescent and glow in the dark colors.) most importantly I can use a downloadable pep file as the base to make the the suit in three different ways. *Unfolding and glueing pep together does differ from traditional methods* writting a tutorial on that too.

who wants to help me take the undersuit off of the sewing table and place it in a downloadable / shareable file? or do i have to drag THIS on and model this myself?

Awesome, i love it! The silver! the pattern! it comes very close to the original game models. I'd like too see a tutorial on that, very well done sir. :)

Thank you! Spread the word. I'm going to just make a low def model on my own so that I can pump out atleast one of my tuts. My gf has two more radiation appointments and a couple of scan/MRI so ill kick this into gear after that. I don't know what the time line is going to be on the finished product. But if I snap into a couple of slim Jim's, drain a few 2liters of coke and blast some dub step music Maybe I can get this thing on 4shared before the end of spring break. :)

Major update sesh!

Air Assault shoulders added
XG89 Position moved
Links fixed here and there
War Master shoulders added
Recruit shins added
Oceanic and EOD >Not Available< moved to >>>Available

And some more.

Thanks for all the work modelers/unfolders!

Furry Fox's 3d file has definately helped shave time off of the expected arrival of a downloadable undersuit. instead of having to model a full suit i now only have to touch up his and reduce the poly count. Thank you Furry Fox

my name is dylan. stoped doing pepakura for a while because i never finished anything. but i really want a suit of armor. could anyone make files for the halo 4 recruit armor? master cheif is too detailed for me and id like something a little easier but still has detail. someone please reply and give me some feedback

Hello BiGHARYSCOTSMiN!!
I was wondering if you have done either a Aviator Male torso or Gungnir Male Torso. If you have, I would very much appreciate a link.
Also, if you have done Infiltrator Shoulder pads, please send a link.
Cheers.

Hello BiGHARYSCOTSMiN!!
I was wondering if you have done either a Aviator Male torso or Gungnir Male Torso. If you have, I would very much appreciate a link.
Also, if you have done Infiltrator Shoulder pads, please send a link.
Cheers.

I can do you one better than that.

You can find the GUNGNIR file pack HERE, the Infiltrator pack HERE and the Aviator file pack HERE. These files aren't unfolded or optimised for Pepakura, but I'm sure they'll be enough to give you a good start on things.

I really would like them to be optimised for pepakura as I am still a beginner at this and my net book that I run my pepakura from is clining to life.

I really would like them to be optimised for pepakura as I am still a beginner at this and my net book that I run my pepakura from is clining to life.

Best way is to learn yourself and have a pop - believe me, they're not difficult files to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back