**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Strikegirl

I'm following the archives Gundam page religiously. I literally refresh the page every 3 hours since Saturday. :/ I need these files so bad, Anime North is coming up. I'm lucky I got 2 extra people helping me build this, but actually having the files would be a good place to start..

BlertZ

I'm following the archives Gundam page religiously. I literally refresh the page every 3 hours since Saturday. :/ I need these files so bad, Anime North is coming up. I'm lucky I got 2 extra people helping me build this, but actually having the files would be a good place to start..
Here is the Thigh. Just needs scaling.
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=1247

Finished tweaking the shine, but needs unfolding. Feet and ankles are next. Got carried away with other stuff.

FallNine

Been looking for the zaku files for longer than I would care to admit. Can someone please link or pm me the files? Thanks.

Haseo98

hello guys... just wondering if anyone has a pdo of kamiki burning gundam and build striker full package (as well as the universal booster) please PM me if you do

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Haseo98 this thread hasn't been replied to since may of last year. Please don't respond to threads if they're more than 3-6 months. Doing so pushes active threads down.